Account Development Executive - French Speaking
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information
Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are
committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations
around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the
Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need
to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do
purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling
the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText has developed a Center of Excellence for Account Development. This fastpaced, creative team works closely with Field Marketing and Sales to drive pipeline
growth in enterprise-level accounts across our solution portfolio.
As an Account Development Representative, you will be joining a high-performing team
required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects evaluating
the purchase of OpenText solutions. The successful incumbent will be comfortable cold
calling, cold emailing & engaging via social media to promote our solutions through
campaigns, thought leadership, events, etc. If you are energetic, motivated and creative,
this position will challenge and enhance your skillset.
You are great at:
• Working with Field Sales counterparts to develop account and territory strategy
• Articulating business value through persona-based research, story-telling, social
• Qualifying and developing new contacts within defined prospect and customer
accounts and nurturing the business relationship throughout the prospect lifecycle.
• Performing opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText install base and
prospect accounts to uncover existing and potential projects
• Driving lead management, tracking & forecasting in CRM
• Following up on Field Marketing initiatives in a timely, organized manager
What it takes:
• 1-2 years of proven successful outbound lead generation experience in a
technology environment preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to listen and
understand a prospect's business challenges
• Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record
of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and
creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve their goals
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator &
DiscoverOrg a plus
Business level English language are essential
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 1-800-499-6544.