About the job Account Manager (French Speaker)
goFLUENT is offering a unique opportunity for a B2B Account Manager who thrives on being part of a company that is fundamentally disrupting the language learning market around the world. goFLUENT helps companies design a global language strategy that accelerates the process of learning language through its unique blend of AI-powered technology, unmatched content library, and human interaction.
The company's prospect base is vast and goFLUENT has also formed partnerships with virtually every major player in the LMS, LXP and elearning content marketplace.
We are a mission-driven company that passionately believes in the equal opportunity of every employee being successful, regardless of their native language. We are part of a truly global company with 800 employees worldwide. You will interact and collaborate with colleagues around the globe and have opportunities for international travel.
If you are ambitious, have experience selling B2B solutions and want to have a global impact while maximizing your earning potential, let's talk.What Youll Do
What Youll Need
- Develop our market territory by identifying opportunities for account expansion, identifying new decision makers, providing proposals and closing meetings.
- Leverage existing contacts & client relationships to connect global learning leaders within multinational companies with the goFLUENT solution.
- Drive top-line revenue growth primarily through renewals, up selling and cross selling within our existing account database.
- Work and collaborate with our experienced Business Development, Marketing and Customer Success teams to successfully nurture your accounts.
- Develop compelling business cases that demonstrate ROI for goFLUENT solutions.
- Participate in exhibitions and events.
- Travel to customer sites within your territory to support your sales efforts.
What we offer
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in B2B sales.
- Good to have SaaS and international experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of clients organizations, including senior managers and the C-suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (In French and English), presentation, and negotiation abilities.
- Team player, self-motivated to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proactive, personable, hard-working and easily adaptable.
- Active on social media in a business context. Experience using LinkedIn.
- Relevant experience in the Training, e-Learning, HR services industry is definitely a plus.
What is goFLUENT?
- Young, dynamic, and global company within the security of a fast-growing, 23-year-old Swiss-based company
- Experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment
- Nice and modern recreational area with reading corner, video game console
- Very competitive compensation package
- Transportation and Medical Insurance (Swan)
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner. Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
- Nice and modern recreational area with reading corner, video game consoles
- No work on week-ends.
- Regular parties and free food to celebrate success all together!
goFLUENT is a world leader in distance language training. We are committed to our mission of providing an equal voice to professionals and workers around the globe by accelerating the language learning process through our hyper-personalized solutions that combine technology, content and human interaction.
goFLUENT Group is present in 18 different countries, with our Headquarters located in Switzerland. Born in 2015, goFLUENT Mauritius Ltd. has become the second largest entity in the group and has established itself as an important hub from which services are provided to our clients in Europe and the rest of the world. Thanks to its multicultural and plurilingual nature, Mauritius is a key player in goFLUENTs global strategy.
Filled with a really vibrant and energetic family vibe, its an office you'll want to call home. Stepping into this young and multicultural workplace, you'll get the chance to grow with us, make meaningful work connections and bring insight into empowering professionals worldwide.
Here is a video of #lifeatgoFLUENT Mauritius.
Eager to learn more, watch our video to discover goFLUENT in the words of our people worldwide: https://www.gofluent.com/fr-frAre you ready to join this talented team?