About Lombard International Group
Lombard International Group is a leading provider of global wealth and succession planning solutions with 30+ years' experience. We have the strength and expertise to help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, their families and institutions to protect, preserve and pass on their legacy to future generations.
It is in our nature to constantly innovate! We love what we do, quickly adapt, and we are agile, as well as being committed to serve our partners and clients across the globe with Best in Class wealth solutions and tailored services.
The Group serves over 25 markets across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the United States, providing multi-jurisdictional, unit linked life insurance and annuities on a global basis, with a deep understanding of local regulations, cultures and attitudes.
European assets under administration are of €46.3 billion (as at 31 December 2022). Our global team of almost 600 employees includes more than 60 technical experts specializing in multiple jurisdictions.
Funds managed by Blackstone own Lombard International. Blackstone Group L.P. is one of the world's leading investment firms.
For further information about Lombard International, please visit: www.lombardinternational.com
At Lombard, it is in our nature to innovate!
We love what we do, quickly adapt, and we are agile, to bring out the very best in what we do
Your role - Are you ready for a challenge?
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Act as the person of contact for any partner and client queries received by email, fax, post or by telephone;
- Take the necessary action to respond in an effective, professional and timely manner to the queries received by telephone, email or post from several partners, clients or sales colleagues consistently ensuring a high level of service;
- Perform accurate and timely processing of policy transactions, servicing and query resolution during the life cycle of a policy, including document management;
- Assist in processing the due diligence review of transactions in line with corporate standards;
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our sales consultants and all partners;
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of services, review procedures and ensure quality improvements are made as required.
Your profile - Have you got what it takes to become our Account Officer?
- University Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or any other relevant field and/or relevant experience in Client Services in the insurance sector
- Relevant experience in Finance or Insurance
- Aware of developments within the financial/insurance sector in general and competent in dealing with queries relating to funds and financial instruments
- Strong team player with excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently while keen to work as part of a team and support colleagues when needed
- Be able to clearly and comprehensively outline complex issues both verbally and in writing
- Multi-task efficiently between routine tasks and urgent queries, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all your duties
- Strong prioritisation skills, flexible, reliable and responsible in challenging situations
- Strong client service focus, solutions oriented and capable of ensuring a high service level to clients
- Take personal pride in delivering high quality service to internal and external clients
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a regulated environment and to respect the external and internal guidelines
- Ability to maintain performance and positive relationships in stressful/challenging situations
- Agility and pragmatism in a complex and changing environment
- Good command of MS office products
- French speaker with excellent command of English (Flemish is a strong asset).
We offer you
An exciting opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization in a collaborative and diverse workplace. At Lombard International we have a diverse team of over 40 nationalities. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Because our people are our greatest assets, you will enjoy recognition and rewarding packages. We also offer you the possibility to shape your professional career in line with your own goals and the opportunity to work with the top talent in the industry. The work can be challenging but Lombard International is always a great place to work. We are committed to extending equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Be a part of our community!
Lombard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Given the sensitive nature of our business, industry sector and the role as described, the selected candidate is required to provide a criminal record (Bulletin n°3 for Luxembourgish residents). This excerpt will be kept by Lombard International Assurance S.A. in compliance with article 8-5 (2) of the law of 23 July 2016 and for no longer than one month from the conclusion of the employment contract; otherwise it will be destroyed without any undue delay should the candidate not be hired.
Should you be interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send your application in full confidence to Lombard International Assurance S.A, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lombard International Assurance is aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
Our Recruitment privacy notice is in line with GDPR and provides more information with regards to the types of data that we collect and hold on you as a job applicant, including for the performance of Background Checks. It also sets out how we use that information, how long we keep it for and other relevant information about your data. For full details please click here Recruitment Privacy Statement