Accountant - Senior Process Associate - French - Remote Romania
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Accountant - Senior Process Associate - French - Remote Romania!
Works with Transition, Training, Ops and Practice to understand contractual commitments, deal books and customer priorities.
Coordinating the accounting tasks for one or more specific region/s and/or one/more functional accounting processes: Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Month End Close pertaining to both PTP and RTR, Reporting activities, Fixed Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), Intercompany, FX & Treasury Accounting, etc.
• Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the completeness and correctness of balance sheets accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.), journal entries initiated by GL accountants from the team
• Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.)
• Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts
• Analyzing and following the accounting journals, requesting reclassifications and corrections to GL accountants
• Support GL accountants in requesting information from Client/ Genpact other streams (supporting documentation for JEs, additional information, partner concerns, etc.)
• Provide support to Team Leader and Operations Manager when needed, as per request
• Handling Invoice processing and supporting vendors through helpdesk service
• Coordinating the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
• Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the International Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or the local standards (according to the clients' location)
• Preparing the VAT declarations and the accounting journals when required
• Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls
• Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
• Presenting in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
• Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
• Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable from country-to-country if applicable
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Relevant work experience in a multinational company as Financial Reporting Analyst ;
• Good level of English & Spanish (B2)
• Bachelor Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
• Relevant domain experience;
• Previous experience in a BPO/Call Center/Shared Services environment (represents and advantage).
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.