• Support end users and Finance Operations teams in every aspect of Invoice to Pay Services (I2P) and interact with all I2P operations & service teams across Syngenta, within the full range of I2P
• Courteously, accurately and professionally respond to inbound calls from Syngenta employees and external suppliers on the Invoice to Pay process area
• Manage the inflow of tickets through our Service Now support and ticketing tool
• Answer requests for assistance when users require help to complete a task in Invoice to Pay as per agreed service levels for turnaround of tickets/requests
• Support the other Invoice to Pay teams to ensure performance targets are met
• Identify opportunities for process/system optimization and work with I2P Business Partners and Operation teams to implement them
• Participate and Support transformation activities associated with new digital implementations (i.e. ServiceDesk Automation via Machine Learning)
At Syngenta we are highly people focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, collaborative and excellent in execution. Our industry and our function are changing rapidly so we are looking for new team members with a strong desire to develop themselves.
It is indispensable for this position:
• 1+ years’ experience in Customer Service / Accounts Payable / Procurement / P2P or I2P operations at multinational companies; SSC environment is preferred (internship as well)
• Fluent English and Upper Intermediate French language knowledge
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confidence to interact with vendors and end users across the company
• Customer- and service-oriented thinking
• Good analytical skills in order to determine the best course of action to resolve incoming queries
• Strong ability of multi-tasking and prioritizing, excellent time management
• Ability to apply knowledge of process and policy when providing answers or solutions
• Experience in supporting innovation and continuous improvement initiatives (desirable)
• Hands on experience on SAP (desirable)
• Knowledge of systems: MS Office, Service Now, Concur, SAP, Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) (desirable)
• Team player, Service Focus, Judgement
• Execution, Results Orientation and Collaboration
Be part of the Syngenta Experience
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
• Dynamic and international environment
• Modern office environment and collaboration tools
• Forward thinking policies (e.g. remote working, career breaks)
• Support personal development in a diverse and inclusive environment
Beyond just believing in the power of diversity, Syngenta Group promotes an inclusive culture that includes differences in all its forms. We believe that the feeling of belonging allows people to become their best version, building an increasingly welcoming and productive environment.
All qualified candidates will be considered for our positions, without distinction of race, gender, age, nationality or disability.
* This position will not provide relocation support.
Be part of a leading company that brings the potential of plants to life.