Accounts Receivable Collections - Senior Process Associate- French - Hybrid Cluj Napoca
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Collections - Senior Process Associate- French - Hybrid Cluj Napoca
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
• The purpose of this position is to communicate verbally/in written with the clients and the related departments in order to collect the debt registered by them, according to the Standardized Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Managing unapplied cash:
• Unapplied/unidentified payment investigation
• Cash collected at the month end
• Coordinating the chase activity, query resolution/dispute management:
• Verbal & Written Communication with client
• Verbal & Written Communication with related departments.
• Managing dunning letters/collection letters:
• Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters/Collection letters
• Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the operating procedures
• Escalating of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader
• Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
• Updating the working procedures periodically;
• Very good knowledge of French
• Accounting knowledge - intermediate level;
• Similar work experience
• Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
• Accurate, logical problem solver;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Communicative and ability to learn;
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.