Accounts Receivable Specialist - Process Associate - German - French - Remote EMEA/EU
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist - Process Associate - German - French - Remote EMEA/EU
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
• Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
• Proactively contact customers for timely collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analyzing customer data.
• Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
• Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a good link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
• Validate that reports meet risk & financial requirements.
• Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries once approved by the risk department.
• There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
• Accomplish all responsibilities in line with client compliance and integrity requirements.
• Full professional knowledge of German, min. C1
• Very good knowledge of English
• French B2 knowledge is a plus
• Business School Degree or qualification or minimum relevant work experience directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
• Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail-orientation.
• Proven financial analysis skills
• Ability to be hardworking and to think "outside the box".
• Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of inventive problem solving, while remaining customer focused.
• Cultural awareness in a diverse and international environment.
• Thirst for learning
• Knowledge and experience in ERPs like SAP, Oracle is a plus
• Multilingual preferred.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional training and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.