ArcelorMittal Business Centre of Excellence is looking for candidates for a position of
AP Accounting Specialist with FrenchYou will be responsible for:
- Customer service in French and English in the AP (P2P) process
- Maintain contact with clients via e-mail and phone
- Building positive and maintaining positive relations with the client
- Master degree (preferably economic, in the field of finance and accounting),
- Experience in the Liability Department will be an asset (AP, PTP),
- Good knowledge of MS Excel,
- Good command of English language (minimum B2) and French (minimum B2),
- SAP knowledge welcome,
- High communicativeness,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a team,
- High personal culture in dealing with the client.
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in 60 countries and primary steelmaking facilities in 16 countries. In 2022, ArcelorMittal had revenues of $79.8 billion and crude steel production of 59.0 million metric tonnes, while iron ore production reached 45.3 million metric tonnes. Our purpose is to produce ever smarter steels that have a positive benefit for people and planet. Steels made using innovative processes which use less energy, emit significantly less carbon and reduce costs. Steels that are cleaner, stronger and reusable. Steels for electric vehicles and renewable energy infrastructure that will support societies as they transform through this century. With steel at our core, our inventive people and an entrepreneurial culture at heart, we will support the world in making that change. This is what we believe it takes to be the steel company of the future. ArcelorMittal is listed on the stock exchanges of New York (MT), Amsterdam (MT), Paris (MT), Luxembourg (MT) and on the Spanish stock exchanges of Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid and Valencia (MTS).
For more information about ArcelorMittal please visit: http://corporate.arcelormittal.comAbout the Team
Do you want to make an impact? We're looking for talented people to join a global community. ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel company. Our material is part of the fabric of life. Our purpose - and the reason why we exist - is to create smarter steels for people and planet. Help us develop the material that tomorrow's world will be made of. In return, we offer endless career opportunities, international experiences in a diverse, multi-cultural organisation, working with leading experts, and lifelong learning through the ArcelorMittal University.
As Segment Finance, we develop financial planning & analysis to help Segment & Clusters frame, monitor and achieve their business objectives. We want to be a business partner of choice to identify & promote value creation initiatives across all functions. We see our team as an open ground for new talents, with a clear focus on creativity, diversity & inclusion.
Our Mission is to:
- Develop financial planning & analysis to help Segment & Clusters frame, monitor and achieve their business objectives
- Reinforce Segment & Clusters decision making by bringing the relevant strategic, financial & business perspectives
- Promote and drive value creation initiatives across the different functions
- Ensure fair allocation of financial resources between business stakeholders
- Set up a transparent business environment, in compliance with internal & external financial standards & procedures