AP Helpdesk- Senior Process Associate - French - Hybrid Bucharest
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of AP Helpdesk- Senior Process Associate - French - Hybrid Bucharest
• Performing primary review against set guidelines
• Helpdesk- voice and written
• Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat and in different tools
• Identifying customer needs and helping them finding a resolution
• Act as front-line 1st point of contact with the clinics and ensure 1st time resolution of queries
• Build and maintain a bridge of strong collaboration with the internal international team
• Resolve escaladed queries
• Query resolution and management
• Communicate effectively with clinics & internal colleagues
• Communicating with suppliers
• Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team
• Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors
• Experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting/Finance - would be an advantage
• Languages - French C1, English B2 knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills - required
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
• Accurate, logical problem solver
• Very strong communication and empathy skills
• Positive attitude, resilience, and endurance
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls.
• University graduate
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.