AP- Sr. Executive - French Expert
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Global Business Services India
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
About the Job
We are currently seeking a Sr. Executive Accounts Payable Associate-French Expert (B1/B2) to join our Finance team based in Noida.
Responsible for the day-to-day processing of the Accounts Payable function for the Indian customers. Administer all PO / Non-PO invoices using AP system. Ensure employee expenses are reimbursed in a timely manner.
Candidate should be fluent with French reading, writing and speaking (Important/Must)
Ensuring accuracy and quality, application of appropriate taxes / VAT on invoices
• Monitor Purchase Orders and liaise with procurement team for PO receipting / GRN and resolving PO discrepancies
• Indian Tax Knowledge - GST, VAT
• Processing for Advance Invoices & Recon of Advance Invoices
• Manage Accruals (book & reverse accruals) for Project & non-project activities
• Process Intercompany invoices (book & allocate)
• Supplier Payments as per payments calendar including BACS, WIRE / Foreign and EFT payments
• Resolve, in collaboration with Operations, supplier billing discrepancies and related inquiries
• Perform 3-way match
• Book invoices
• Scan received invoices
• Process Suppliers invoices:
• Process employees expenses
• Audit time & expenses reports
• Assign expenses to relevant projects / cost centres
• Prepare payment runs related to expenses
• Process accounts payable adjustments for errors or omissions
• Create and produce accounts payable-related reports for management or other review
• Help desk for internal and external requests
• Performing vendor and account reconciliations, open balances analysis and other
• AP month-end activities
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks the jobholder may be asked from time to time to assist with other activities within GBS
• 3-7 years of accounts payable experience with an International BPO / KPO
• Bachelors in Accounting / Commerce
• Candidates with working experience of IFS, SAP and/or Oracle is a must
• Experience in shared service environment desirable
Key skills :
• Good working knowledge of Accounting ERP
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
• Must be flexible and able to work in 24x7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required:
• Professional manner and highly organized
• Excellent customer service skills and experience of telephone based support is desirable
• Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to root cause of problems
• Team player
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
• Focuses activities on customer business priorities
• May require extended working hours during month / quarter end
• Zero defect mindset with attention to details
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check between your skills and qualifications with our stated requirements prior to a detailed and focused review carried with the hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet you physically or virtually upon locations. To have an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.