Job DescriptionWho are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.What will you do in our team?
Vertiv Romania is looking for an Application Engineer for Data Center Critical Infrastructure with French
to join their international team of experts and engineers. You will cooperate with our designated Multi LOB Team and you will be responsible for working in Pre-Sales to define solutions in the area of Critical Infrastructure.What kind of work will you be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Working in Pre-Sales to define solutions in the area of Critical Infrastructure for Data Centers (White Space area), especially relating to:
- UPS & Power Supply
- Basic and Advanced KVM Switching
- Racks & Containment
- In Row-Cooling
- Environmental, Battery and Device Monitoring
- Cooperate in a designated Multi LOB Team, providing basic support and guidance to set-up Data Centers with our various products;
- Providing technical guidance and support to our Customers, Sales and Consultants;
- Create quotations and tender specific technical documentations in cooperation with other Teams and Business Units within Vertiv;
- Select proper products out of our standard portfolio, to provide best solutions for our customers;
- Creation and development of technical product specifications and solutions according to customer's specific needs;
- Pricing and calculation of configured and customer specific products, based on our existing product platforms;
- Focus for Customer & Partners and Cooperation with Sales in Benelux region.
What will you get in return?
- Engineering background or equivalent Education in a technical profession (Electrical, Mechanical or Telecommunication).
- Preferable experienced in Data Center Projects and Project-Business.
- Excellent IT skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Customer/Sales orientation.
- Teamworker with high flexibility and a high degree of creativity and resilience.
- Good communication skills, for direct contact with customer and sales.
- Fluent verbal and written French and English language skills.
- Independent, autonomous working method in a committed team.
- 13th salary.
- Meal vouchers.
- 10 additional days of annual leave because we care about your leisure time.
- Medical insurance because we care about your health.
- International exposure regarding the work you will be doing.
- Sabbatical leave to focus on a hobby, attend a full-time course or simply take a break to introspect with your job guaranteed on return.
are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!