** Please note that this role requires a fluent level of French LOCATION:
The Associate Account Manager is a remote, work from home position , as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideally, candidates will reside in the UK though Germany based candidates will also be considered. Some travel is required, for internal meetings, conferences, etc. Candidates must hold a valid passport and be able to travel internationally. THE ROLE:
Acceleration Partners seeks an Affiliate Marketing Associate Account Manager to autonomously manage the French market f or an enterprise level global advertiser within the music and entertainment vertical. This person will be responsible for leading the client relationship as well as all client deliverables, account strategy and execution.
The ideal candidate will be excited to jump into a start-up like environment within a larger international firm. You must be able to handle changing priorities, be able to work through ambiguity, and have a proactive mindset. We are seeking candidates who speak fluent French and English. TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE: BY 6 MONTHS
- CLIENT SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION - Serve as a regular point of contact for clients' strategic and account questions, lead weekly client calls, send account reporting and manage resulting follow-up questions and communications. Manage challenging client situations with guidance from senior colleagues. Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a Net Promoter score of 8+.
- ACCOUNT STRATEGY - Oversee successful client programmes by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client goals. Proactively offering new and innovation ideas to the overall programme strategy.
- STRATEGY EXECUTION - Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals of the client. Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance.
- REPORTING AND ANALYSIS - Provide clients with regular reporting, analyze data to find opportunities and identify issues. Develop strategic programme plans and present resulting data-driven insights and recommendations to clients.
- NEW OPPORTUNITIES - Finds and acts on relevant publisher development opportunities to activate these new publishers in client programmes. Able to think outside of the box to present new and interesting opportunities to clients.
... the Associate Account Manager is executing the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programmes with little guidance from their senior colleagues. The Associate Account Manager has formed strong relationships with key client contacts and are the main point of contact for clients' strategic and account questions. Challenging client situations are being managed with guidance from senior colleagues. Client data is regularly being analyzed and used strategically in optimization, activation and recruitment campaigns. Client accounts are being handled effectively and strategically, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome. Clients are being serviced profitably with target bill rates being met, and client Net Promoter Scores are 8+. BY 1 YEAR
... the Associate Account Manager is taking full accountability for the performance and success of their clients. Account efficiency has been maximized, and excellent strategic plans and communication is in place on all accounts, and recognized as a key to client success. Clients are being serviced profitably, all deliverables are A caliber, and Net Promoter Scores remain consistent at 8+. QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results for clients and unsurpassed customer service
- Recognizes the importance of being engaged in their work and keeping clients engaged as well
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on their own
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
- 3-5 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (Awin, Affilinet, CJ, Webgains, Linkshare, Impact Radius, Performance Horizon, etc.)
- Fluent in French and English
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports, a plus
- French digital market knowledge, a plus
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
Founded in 2007, Acceleration Partners is the recognised leader in partnership marketing and a six-time Global Performance Marketing Award (GPMA) winner in the "Best Affiliate and Partner Marketing Agency" category. Acceleration Partners manages programmes in 40+ countries for more than 170 brands including Target, Columbia, Crocs, ButcherBox, and Reebok. Acceleration Partners' fully remote global staff of 300+ maintains a singular focus on delivering exceptional outcomes; and delivers deep and data-driven expertise in all key partnership marketing tactics, including affiliate, influencer, content, mass media, and B2B partner marketing. In addition, Acceleration Partners has received awards for its performance and exceptional culture, including "Best Agency" and "Best Team in Performance Marketing ("Performance Marketing Awards"), US Changemakers ("PerformanceIN"), "Best Workplaces" (Inc.), "Best Places to Work" (Glassdoor), and "Most Committed to Work-Life Balance" (Digiday).
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, "What motivates you to come to work every day?" Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights. AP Perks & Benefits - What we offer
- 100% remote work for everyone
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Summer & Holiday company-wide shut-down weeks in July and December
- Volunteer and Birthday Time Off
- Focus Fridays (no internal meetings)
- Paid Parental Leave Benefits
- Wellness, Technology & Education Allowance
- Paid sabbatical leaves, donation matching, and more!!
Acceleration Partners is committed to having a diverse and inclusive culture. We would particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and other ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ candidates, and candidates with a disability or who are neur odivergent.