In 2023 LSEG expands its organizational footprint in Gdynia growing its sales teams locally. We're currently establishing the team of Customer Success Managers that will have direct exposure to our clients. This role requires very good language skills - English and French.
The Associate Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a post-sales role which drives commercial value creation. . Our CSMs learn to understand how the clients use LSEG solutions purchased to later ensure that clients retain the products they subscribed to and extend our services. CSMs cooperate with Account Managers to set up a win-win strategy to become a customer's partner of choice.
The local team will be coordinating and organizing remote interactions for a client portfolio, delivering targeted communication via videos, newsletters, tips and tricks, or setting up initial or more complex client engagement on a specific asset class.
In this position you will learn a lot and support our clients on Investment Solutions; Wealth Managementand Banking. Comprehensive training on the financial knowledge will be provided.CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH...
- Work closely with customers to help them use LSEG products efficiently and optimally
- Provide clients with additional learning on LSEG solutions by utilising digital learning materials, on-demand videos and academy classes
- Educate customers on LSEG products and content functionality to increase product usage on client's end
- Analyse product usage information with focus on "at risk" customers to mitigate cancellations and identify value optimization opportunities
- Collect customer experience feedback and share with relevant teams internally to support implementation of content or functionality changes
- Develop and implement retention strategies as part of the customer's success plan, in partnership with Account Managers
- Identify and investigate opportunities to raise to Account Manager for action and share insights to support the sales process
- 80% of time customer facing (virtual)
IT WOULD BE IDEAL IF YOU...
- very good English and French skills (both spoken and written) to handle the communication with clients
- strong interpersonal and presentation skills to efficiently balance multiple client interactions
- strong customer service skills to build trust and positive relations
- problem solving approach when facing ambitious questions from clients
- ability and eagerness to learn and grow in the customer facing position
- master's degree in financial Markets, Economics, Business or an equivalent experience
YOUR PACKAGE WHEN JOINING GDYNIA TEAM:
- have Financial Markets knowledge in Investment Solutions - Wealth Management and Banking
- have programming experience with Python
- Wellbeing: monthly wellness allowance and employee assistance program
- Healthcare: private medical care with Medicover, premium package fully covered by employer
- Future: corporate pension plan supported by Fidelity International with additional 5% of base salary to invest in selected funds
- Recognition: promoting appreciation culture through global Reward and Recognition platform
- Referral: Bonus between 8,000 to 10,000 PLN for successful recommendation of a new colleague
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data through our flagship products Eikon and Workspace
- Diversity: inclusive culture with colleagues from over 40 countries with various age, gender, race and beliefs
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Office: chill-out room with video games, massage chairs, and table tennis table
- Activities: sport teams and social events to join
: In Q3 2023 we're moving to brand new, top-notch office located in 3T Park, Kazimierza Górskiego Street in Gdynia.Curious of what's life like at LSEG in Gdynia? Do visit our company page and watch the video with our colleagues. It's an real picture of who we are here. https://www.lseg.com/en/careers/where-we-work/gdynia-poland
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.