Klook is the go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. Even when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we held on to our conviction and successfully unlocked the domestic travel business. To date, we are already offering over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. With cross-border travel resuming, we have made it our mission to reshape the world of travel. Isn't this exciting?!
It certainly is for our international community of over 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally! Joymakers at heart, Klookers are not only curating joyful experiences for others, but also co-creating our world of joy in the Klookiverse. We are on a journey to foster a strong company culture that supports a high-performing and successful business, and we are guided by our core beliefs - P
ush boundaries, A
sk for and give feedback, T
ake ownership, and H
elp each other - in everything we do. We are excited about building and realizing endless possibilities in the new era of travel. Care to be a part of this revolution?What you'll do
What you'll need
- Acquisition: Acquire high potential suppliers and bring them onto the Klook platform. Support onboarding of products and coordinate with operations, content, editorial and quality control teams.
- Account management: Cultivate relationships with partners to help maximize their sales potential on Klook's various distribution platforms. Communicate Klook's business strengths, brand value and differentiation to suppliers. Maintain dedicated market accounts with price competitiveness, seasonal promotions and bundling suggestions.
- Optimization: Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content - maintain this at a market leader position at all times.
- Coordination: Work closely with various functions in the company - marketing to maximize sales, supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and finance to ensure accurate payment and minimize risk. Flexibility and attention to details are essential competencies in our fast-paced environment.
- Market updates: Support vertical/market leaders to identify market trends and provide market & competitor updates through on-going research and feedback.
- Delivery: Success in delivering on product portfolio and sales targets, as well as other strategic KPIs as agreed with the senior team.
- Collaborate: Work with various teams with diverse working cultures, located in different Klook offices.
- >5 years work experience with 2 years destination management or OTA/e-commerce supply experience.
- Must be able to converse in french
- High familiarity with travel products, experience with hotels, attractions, activities, tours and transportation preferred.
- Capacity to handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize work based on strategic importance and level of impact on business.
- Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, 'roll-up-your sleeves' attitude.
- Proficiency in French,
- Happy to work independently when required.
- Bachelor degree in hospitality or business management preferred.
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We're dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter ("Agency"). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook's Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.