At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to "Be Alight."
It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology, gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.Job Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the benefits administration for client's employees located in EMEA region
- Resolves cases and enter benefits data in the system for our client's employees
- Collaborates with the client to resolve requests they may have related to a project or an escalated employee issue
- Defines the processes to support the service delivery of the International Benefits solution aligned to the global strategy, from a process and client value creation perspective
- Provides input in the process design and technology capabilities to ensure optimal process support from a benefits perspective
- Configures system for a project based on client requirements
- Contributes to projects utilizing standard project management disciplines
- Takes an active part in Process Transition from Client to Alight office.
- Works daily with other Alight Colleagues, third-party providers, and client contacts to ensure seamless process delivery for our clients' employees
- Develops reports utilizing various data extraction tools to meet client plan rules and/or resolve issues.
- Develops benefits system for new client project requests based upon complete plan rules
- Problem solves issues by analyzing benefits system to determine gaps in functionality as compared to client plan rules to arrive at the true root cause of an issue.
- Demonstrates quality assurance fundamentals by executing test plans to ensure client plan rules meet systematic specifications
- Provides creative solutions to continuously improve and optimize client delivery
- Participates in system testing during Internal Acceptance Testing and supporting User Acceptance Testing
- Opportunity to oversee and coach others with regards to a specific project and/or process
- Leads projects utilizing standard project management disciplines
- English Language - C1 Level is required (CEFR scale or equivalent)
- French - C1 level is required (CEFR scale or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in Benefits Administration area
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good understanding of delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Understands the project life cycle and deployment governance
- High level exposure in fast paced environment
- Great Time management skills
- Experience in MS Office is a must
- Working experience in Benify system and ServiceNow would be an asset
- High level of self-motivation and proactivity is required
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Private medical care,
- Work from home Allowance,
- Life insurance,
- Benefit platform (MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers, and many more),
- Building experience with a growing worldwide organisation,
- Great work atmosphere: we value positive and productive work environment, open and honest communication and we know that People Matters,
- Opportunities to engage in many events, activities and charity initiatives,
- Remote work from any city in Poland, office in Krakow available if needed.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.DISCLAIMER:
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.