Business Development Intern | French speaker | Remote
We are a Venture Builder, an ambitious ecosystem to build the most innovative and promising tech startups. Born in Singapore, with European and Japanese roots and a highly diverse team of 30 teammates spanning across 20 countries, we aim to build the most comprehensive environment for startups co-creation: building, financing and advising tech startups across the globe in FinTech, EduTech, HealthTech etc.
Founded by a successful serial tech entrepreneur, and scaling up at a fast pace, Creatella is co-launching a series of new startups full of challenges, sweat and excitement, and we constantly look for passionate and ambitious people to join us!
If you like collaborating with a remote, diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, and want to get the best of yourself building startups from the ground up, Creatella is most certainly made for you. To apply: https://bit.ly/2Pflf4F
• Identify and generate new leads in the European market (preferably where you are based)
• Leverage your local network to connect with entrepreneurs and startups
• Nurture opportunities into contracts
• Assist in the building projects from the ground up, making them meaningful and beautiful
• Build up and maintain strong relationships with influential entrepreneurs in Europe and establish partnerships
• Administration of work including the preparation of quotations and contracts
• Manage an effective clientele/customer communication through Google Drive and Slack channels
• Work closely with the CEO and Europe lead and develop your skills with a diverse, international startup
• View and contribute to the entrepreneurial journey and development of the whole startup. No better way than to learn how to do it yourself now!
• Share your ideas and knowledge with the eager members of the team
• Available full-time or part-time
• Keen interest in strategic B2B sales and business development. Having experience is a plus!
• Familiar with tech dev processes. You don't need to be a developer, just passionate and knowledgeable about all things tech, from web technologies and websites to mobile apps and more.
• Pleasant character with good inter-personal skills is important.
• Good relationships with an active network in entrepreneurship and coworking spaces/incubators is a bonus!
• Clear, concise and effective communication skills in French and English
Personal Qualities (as important as skills!)
• Entrepreneurial: You might be already be a founder or have that startup spirit - you certainly don't want to just be an employee.
• Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you're a part of, but also for the whole company
• Timely and committed: You manage your time well
• Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We're ambitious and we want you to be too!
• Quality-driven: You create great work you're proud of!
• Fast learner: You'll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
• Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You'll work independently, we don't want to be on your back ;-)
What we offer you
• A happy, remote team of experts in various fields - from engineers to digital marketers - supporting your activities
• The excitement of setting up new regional coverage and project autonomy
• Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
• A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
• Develop your entrepreneurial side
• Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
• A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
• Work comfortably from home, remotely, with fully flexible hours and lots of freedom
APPLY AT: https://bit.ly/2Pflf4F