Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform
(DAP) for Enterprises. We empower anyone, anywhere to have successful experiences with the technology they use every day, achieving greater knowledge, capability, and productivity for themselves and their organizations. The company has five offices globally in the US, India, UK, and Australia, and works with Fortune 500 companies around the world. Whatfix has raised $140 million
to date and is backed by marquee investors including Softbank, Sequoia, Dragoneer, and Cisco Investments. "Hustle Mode ON"
is the motto we live by.
- Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
- With YoY revenue growth of over 65% , we have also been recognized among the top 20 fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list .
- Recognized by Gartner as a 'Global Market Leader' in the digital adoption space, and listed by LinkedIn among one of the Top 5 startups in India in 2020
- Listed #143 fastest-growing company in North America 2021 as per Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ and recognized as Great Place to Work 2021-2022
- Our Customer centricity is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- This is what our investors have to say - SoftBank || Sequoia || Cisco || Eight Roads
team is working with large enterprises spread across the North Americas (70%), EMEA (20%), and APAC (10%) regions.We are looking for a stellar Business Development Representative to join our fast-growing Digital Adoption team. What will you get to do?
What you should have?
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision-makers.
- Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like outreach, Linkedin Inmails, etc.)
- Tie up leads that will turn into the business through persistence.
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our demand generation process
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads
- Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
Perks & Benefits (India)
- 1+ years of prior Business Development experience in (US or EMEA region catering to international clients within a Software/ High Tech company is a plus)
- German / French language expertise with B1 level or above certification is mandate
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Hard-working and willing to achieve a high volume of outbound calling activity every day while maintaining a positive and energetic persona.
- Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- Assertive and persuasive.
- Best-in-class medical insurance coverage
- Free lunch & dinner buffet
- Doorstep cab drop facility
- Education sponsorship
- Internal job transfer & global mobility programs
- Scope to represent Whatfix at global events
- We also provide uncapped incentives, bonus plans and opportunities to employees (especially those in GTM teams) to travel to meet our global customers
- We strive to live and breathe our Cultural Principles and encourage employees to demonstrate some of these core values like - Customer First; Empathy; Transparency; Fail Fast & Scale Fast; No Hierarchies for Communication; Deep Dive & Innovate; Trust, Do it as you own it;
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.