Client Experience -Senior Associate with French
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.The opportunity
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is looking for a collaborator with robust French skills (writing and speaking) to support Client Experience Department in EY France. Your main responsibility will be to assist our Client Experience Leader in the preparation and in the deployment of the Client Experience Program. This program, managed through surveys around either Interviews or Questionnaires, aims to measure client satisfaction along client lifecycle and to identify rooms for improvement in the context of our continuous improvement process. In your daily routine tasks, you will have a chance to build your own personal brand in French with stakeholders and with the CX team.Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Ensuring smooth and dynamic coordination of multiple internal stakeholders (partners, executive assistants, clients etc) would be a part of your every-day work
- Organizing appointments with external and internal clients and responding to queries via email
- Effectively managing and prioritizing the workload to meet tight deadlines and handling shifting priorities
- Managing and monitoring CX plan database (Excel) in real-time
- Before each survey, package a set of information for the interviewers about the company and the interviewee
- Capturing clients' feedbacks and sending E-Surveys through a CX Qualtrics platform
- Prepare some reports/dashboards/presentations regarding CX
- Test some new technical releases in our CX Qualtrics platform
- Administering instructions for internal CX process
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent corporate communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications in French (at least C1), Good level in English
- Attention to respect the process in place
- Attention to details and deadlines
Ideally, you'll also have
- You are fluent in French language (written and oral)
- You have a good English knowledge (written and oral)
- You possess a good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel-PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
What we look for
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within deadlines.
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels of the firm
In the CX assistant role, we are looking for people who value clear allocation of tasks. We appreciate the combination of analytical mind with good organization of work to respect deadlines. We are looking for detail-oriented person with good communication skills to cooperate with our team members, other departments within the company and especially with the client. Solution-oriented profile and positive mindset are important. What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across ten locations - Argentina, China, Hungary, India, Philippines, Poland, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.