Job DescriptionAre you ready to make an impact at DTCC?
Do you want to work on innovative projects, collaborate with a dynamic and supportive team, and receive investment in your professional development? At DTCC, we are at the forefront of innovation in the financial markets. We're committed to helping our employees grow and succeed. We believe that you have the skills and drive to make a real impact. We foster a thriving internal community and are committed to creating a workplace that looks like the world that we serve.Pay and Benefits:
The impact you will have in this role
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Pension / Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- DTCC offers a flexible/hybrid model of 3 days onsite and 2 days remote (onsite Tuesdays, Wednesdays and a third day unique to each team or employee).
Being a member of Chief Support team, the Client Support Senior Analyst is a client support role focused on analyzing incoming client queries via phone, email, and web portal, providing functional expertise and advice to clients, act as first level of critical issue and coordinate necessary actions with other teams such as Product, Technology, Project and Release management, Risk management, Legal and Compliance, Onboarding and the User Acceptance Testing team.
The client support team will be providing support to DTCC clients across different business lines. Expectations include an ability to build rapport and develop relationships with internal and external partners, strong problem resolution and troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide First Call Resolution to clients. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Handling incoming client calls and client queries via web portal and emails, provide client resolution or identifying and setting client expectation for follow-up during the initial client calls.
- Accountable for analyzing, tracking, and communicating updates and resolution to clients in a timely manner and within the query management expectations.
- Prioritize and follow escalation procedure on critical service disruption issue and maintain accurate case management information and categorization.
- Pro-actively monitor and provide timely response to clients by coordinate and collaborating with various internal teams: product management, relationship management, technology, application development and Business management teams.
- Coordinate and distribute client notifications with relevant business and management approval to inform of system downtimes, service disruptions or proactive client outreach.
- Participate proactively in team meetings, identify, and suggest process improvements that increase organizational efficiency and maximizes client experience. Identify training needs and facilitate training delivery.
- Maintain an unrelenting focus on meeting the needs/requests of our clients, including responding to client inquiries timely and accurately (in line with departmental benchmarks/metrics), and in resolving, and/or escalating problems promptly
- Actively engage and improve knowledge database using Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) by creating and/or modifying knowledge articles.
- Participant actively in Major Incident Management representing Client Service team, identify client impact issue and provide resolution/ recommendations
- Lead project implementation and support internal functional testing for new releases impacting clients
- Adhered Client Support procedure and identify process and procedural gaps and update where necessary.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and listening skills. Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in both the French and English language.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to create accurate documentation with an attention to detail.
- Excellent decision-making skills, especially in a high-volume environment requiring quick resolution.
Adheres to established rules and procedures when performing work. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.About Us
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.
Learn more about Clearance and Settlement by clicking here.About the Team
The Chief Client Office (CCO) is focused on providing a consistent Client Experience across all business lines and geographies, enabling enhanced Client Satisfaction, Revenue Growth and Business Line Success. The CCO function includes Sales, Partners, Relationship Management, Integration, Marketing & Communications and Sales Analytics & Operations.