Description & Requirements
Driven. Passionate. Innovative.
As an Infor Managed Services Consultant, you will provide break-fix on customizations, systems analysis, and client support for Infor customers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions. We are subject matter experts of our Infor product suite, capitalizing on our industry knowledge to efficiently provide solutions to our customers, to enhance their business processes.
You will be responsible for ensuring world-class managed services support for worldwide customers, closely cooperating with different internal teams from Infor Global Support, Technical and Functional Support as well as Development Team and Project Managers.
As an Infor Managed Services consultant for Infor ERP Products, you will:
- Develop strong functional consulting skills surrounding Infor applications (and related third-party) technologies and tools to support product customizations, modifications, and related consulting/training activities.
- Act as a point of contact between Infor Managed Services and the client - provide support for the live application software.
- View the client system environment holistically to identify and resolve issues proactively.
- Document issues clearly and concisely in the ticket management tool.
- Analyze and interpret client requirements, drafting functional descriptions and/or programming specifications as required.
- Analyze customers' business requirements and objectives and develop business processes to meet customers' business needs.
- Model to-be business processes in the Infor application - document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
- Work as an integral part of the Global IMS Delivery Team - recommending innovations and process improvements that will make overall delivery more efficient.
What You Will Need:
- Excellent French and English skills (oral and written).
- Experience and understanding of Logistics and/or Sales Business Processes.
- Performance and troubleshooting skills (preferably in the IT sector).
- Ability to verbally present complex concepts and technical information to a non-technical audience in a clear and concise manner.
- Customer/key user support and incident-solving experience, preferably in the IT sector.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated team player with a strong drive for development and good interpersonal skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Additional EMEA languages are a plus (at least B1/B2).
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Manufacturing, Computer Science, or Information Technology is desirable.
- Fresh graduate with at least 1 year of experience in Database (SQL, WinSQL), programming, and application development.
- Knowledgeable in process analysis, design, and documentation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills.
- Flexible to work on EMEA extended shifts when necessary.
- ITIL foundation v4 would be an asset.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines assuring quality-of-service delivery.
- Bonus points for in-depth knowledge in one or more of the following industries: Food and Beverage, Fashion, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance, and/or Equipment Service and Rental (ESM&R).
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems. Over 60,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
For more information visit www.infor.com Our Values
At Infor, we strive for an environment that is founded on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management™ (PBM™) and eight Guiding Principles: integrity, stewardship & compliance, transformation, principled entrepreneurship, knowledge, humility, respect, self-actualization. Increasing diversity is important to reflect our markets, customers, partners, and communities we serve in now and in the future.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on PBM. Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Infor does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.
At Infor we value your privacy that's why we created a policy that you can read here.