Collections Specialist - FrenchJob DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
Take an active role as a Collections Specialists who will be responsible for cash collections with a defined group of customer and key accounts, at Philips' Healthcare North America by maintaining excellent relationships with our customers, internal finance leadership, and cross-functional business partners.You are responsible for
You are a part of
- Manage an active customer base of accounts
- Contact clients with past due balances in the portfolio to obtain payment, payment commitment, and follow up on payment promises.
- Meets or exceeds targeted cash collections metrics, reducing past due, bad debt exposure, and other quantitative targets.
- Accountable for reporting any disputed/ short paid invoices, identifying root cause, and collaborating with the internal department to expedite resolution/payment.
- Escalate major collection issues with Management that may require special attention/ support.
- Assist the cash applications department with resolving payment application discrepancies ensuring adjustments are completed in a timely fashion.
- Support and develop accounts receivable lean process improvements.
- Prepare proposals for agency placement and write off to bad debt.
A leading health technology company with a multinational workforce of approximately 77,000 employees and globally present with sales and services in more than 100 countries worldwide. To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Why should you join Philips?
- Fluent French, written and spoken a must.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of working experience preferable
- Customer First mindset
- Strong collections background in business to business collections with a customer service/retention mindset
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
- Experience in negotiation, customer service and strategic thinking
- SAP or similar ERP accounting application experience preferred.
- Knowledge or experience working with Excel specifically (Vlook up and pivot tables)
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.