World of Warships is looking for a French speaking Community Manager to join our Prague studio. In this role, you will work with the World of Warships Product Group to adapt and ensure the execution of a strong community engagement strategy for the World of Warships Community - in particular for the French-speaking Community.
You will act as the face and voice of World of Warships for the Community on various community platforms, Social Media, videos, livestreams and events, manage relationships with key community influencers and regularly report on KPIs and sentiment of the community to the product group. An important part of your responsibilities will also be managing and monitoring your community-focused initiatives, ensuring their timely and effective execution, and delivering their organizational objectives. Reports To
Community Team Lead, World of Warships Europe What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Work together with the product team in Prague to adapt and ensure the good execution of the overall strategy and monthly planning of activities to positively engage and grow the World of Warships community.
- Represent World of Warships as the face and voice of the product to our players through regular interactions on discord, social media and other community channels, videos, livestreams, and offline events.
- Effectively gather useful feedback and provide sentiment analysis.
- Organize and document your community-focused activities.
- Build and manage strong, lasting and positive relationships with key community influencers.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Report regularly on specific community KPIs and player sentiment to the Product Group.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- 1 year experience working in a community management role or equivalent
- Strong expertise in building, managing and growing community and social media
- Expert knowledge of the gaming culture and its trends
- Passion for games
- Solution-oriented, proactive mindset with strong ability to turn challenges into opportunities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills coupled with a good knowledge of industry standards for community KPIs
- Ability to travel abroad
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of World of Warships and/or other Wargaming titles
- Additional language skills are a great plus
- Understanding of community management, social media marketing practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with influencers and content creators
- Video and photo editing skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.