We are looking for you to join Roche
and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest. Roche is a global healthcare company
- founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions within Hungary.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup. As Credit & Collection Analyst you:
ResponsibilitiesPerform complete, stringent and timely collection tasks including but not limited to:
- Conduct an effective credit management strategy to reduce Company (Roche) exposure risk to doubtful accounts
- Execute the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process
- Propose process and system improvements
- Contribute continuously to the improvement of the performance of the RSS
- conduct an effective collection strategy to obtain the payment from third party customers for all outstanding invoices before they become overdue
- mediate payment arrangements to ensure that invoiced debts do not become doubtful or bad
- Strongly collaborate to the targeted DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) and to reduce the volume of overdue invoices
- Manage the customer complaints received by taking action as necessary in order to resolve the dispute cases within the shortest possible time while maintaining good working relationships with customers
Proactively seek opportunities to allow more effective cooperation between teams/ team members regardless of country/functional assignments:
- Evaluate Customer Credit based on financial strength and ability to pay on time
- Determine and Manage Customer Credit Profile Data including worthiness' score/risk class / group, etc.; instruct Master Data team to update profile
- Calculate Customer Credit Limit
- Assessment of the Customer accounts based on the Credit Management Policy
- Review of and update Customer Credit Parameters (Credit exposure, customer payment behavior)
- Manage blocked Sales Orders as defined by the Local Credit Management Policy
- Define and apply Interest charge on late payments
- BDA: Prepare and analyze Customer Ageing Report (as defined in the Local Credit Management Policy and in alignment with FGAR chapter Bad Debt Allowance).
- BDA: identify and account for doubtful items
- BDA: calculate BDA for the doubtful items
- Post Write-off and release related BDA based on CCA's request
- Define Collection strategy based on customer group, region and/or company situation
- Define, list and prioritize the applicable collection rules in consultation with the Country Chief Accountant
- Manage and Apply the Collection Strategy for the Customers Portfolio of the Roche Affiliate
- Prepare and analyze Customer Open items report
- Contact and follow-up with customers on overdue invoices
- Manage Customer Complaint (dispute management) and dunning process
What can you bring to our team:
- Provide help to other teams/ team members in need of assistance due to workload or lack of expertise issues
- Foster team environment
- Actively contribute to the free flow of communication/information within and across teams
- Perform various assignments in flexible manner (including cross geographic or cross functional tasks that might arise as business evolves)
- Strong collaboration with stakeholder, daily based conversation with the supported Affiliate
- Actively participate in workshops, meetings and work-related team events.
- Display high integrity on the job and comply with the Roche guidelines.
In exchange we provide you with:
- 1-3 years of related experience in Credit Management and/or Collection role.
- University or College Education, concentration on Finance or Accounting is a plus
- Accounting IAS Certification (CPA, ACCA etc.) is desirable
- SAP knowledge, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in English and French
- Strong understanding of the Order to Cash process & analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions
- Self-driven, high level of autonomy, decision maker
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice
for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidate
Eager to have an impact? Your future starts here!
Explore more career opportunities in our truly global Roche Services and Solutions organization. You can find more information here: https://services-solutions.roche.com/
BUD_RSSWho we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.