If you are a current employee who is interested in applying to this position, please navigate to the internal Careers site to apply.Customer Growth Manager: French Bilingual - MetaSalary:
€44,000 basic annual salary and OTE of €11,000 per annum.Location:
Hybrid (2 days a week) Leopardstown, Dublin 18Language:
Must speak French and English FluentlyWho is MarketStar?
Rated a Top Workplace in 2019, 2020, and 2021, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah's largest private employers with offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of some of the most innovative tech companies across the globe!
At MarketStar, sales is what we do best. We offer Sales as a Service™ to our clients, meaning we provide data-driven insights, powerful technology, and highly specialized support to help our clients streamline their sales process, exceed sales goals, and ultimately grow their business.
Our actions are based on our core values, and a relentless desire to achieve our purpose - To Create Growth. We are excited to have you apply to work with us! "You Belong" is one of the MarketStar core values and we look forward to helping you find belonging and purpose hereAbout the Customer Growth Manager - Meta
MarketStar Europe is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager with fluent French and English to represent our world-class technology & social network brand, enabling businesses to transform communications, culture, and workflows inside their organizations of all shapes, sizes and industries.
Meta Works encompasses two products, Workplace from Meta (Communications Platform) and Meta Quest Headset (Virtual Reality Hardware).
The Customer Growth Manager will own the Customer Lifecycle for Workplace from Meta accounts, primarily in France and other parts of EMEA. Helping to implement and drive adoption and use through the renewal stage is what this role is all about! If you could become a trusted advisor, guide and product expert - this could be the next big move in your sales career!
As Virtual Reality emerges in this region, there will also be an opportunity to be at the forefront of this market and cross sell VR into these accounts.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an individual that can build relationships, be positive, outcome-minded and motivated to help our clients truly realise the full value of our platform. The CSM team works very closely with our Sales team to ensure their use case is used as a foundation for launching our platform.Attributes for Success:
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Up for working in a fun, fast-paced, challenging but rewarding environment
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do" attitude
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Ready to be trained to develop your potential
- Organized, believe in using a methodical process for success
- Confident to speak with a wide range of customer personas whether speaking to a team creator, C-Levels or any decision-maker.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proactively connects with customers to gain an understanding of their goals and challenges and ensure they find full value in our products and services.
- Engaging with client accounts that need some TLC, helping them find the path back to healthy engagement with the platform.
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities, taking corrective actions in a timely manner based on this visibility.
- Gather regular customer feedback and suggestions and present ideas to key stakeholders internally.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives, CSM team and your Team Leader to build campaigns for further adoption and propose new ideas to continuously evolve the customer experience.
- Conduct business reviews (check in calls) to understand business goals, and to assess progress against previously stated objectives
- Proactively find and connect with new stakeholders for the Workplace platform and to create and identify VR opportunities
MarketStar Benefits and Perks:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experiences a benefit.
- Fluent in French, preferably native with strong English language abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and written documents
- Professionalism and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and tackle challenges, and proactively solve problems to successfully deliver projects
- Proven track record of onboarding and supporting customers to deliver high customer satisfaction, advocacy, and loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS experience
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
In our commitment to our "We Care" value, we believe in providing employees with valuable mental and physical well-being benefits including:
- Structured training & career development plan
- Paid Parental Leave (Up to 6 weeks for Maternity and Paternity)
- Paid Childcare/Dependent Care
- Education Reimbursement
- Comprehensive VHI cover from day 1
- Bike To Work Scheme / Taxsaver Leap Card Scheme
- Personal Hardship Loan Program
- Rockstar Awards, Spot Prizes and Tenure Awards!
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Modern Health App
- Free selection of cereal, bread and fruit in office
This is an exempt position.
MarketStar is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please inform your recruiter and they will assist you.