Customer Service Advisor with French
Performs customer service activities and initiatives for limited number of products or clients.
Customer Service Advisor with French
Becoming a Customer Service Advisor:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be supporting a well-known brand - Marks&Spencer, providing a fantastic customer experience on all interactions, leaving a lasting impression. You will be supported with extensive initial training, so that we can help you build the knowledge and skills required to work from with confidence.
What you'll be doing:
• Deal with customer queries though calls, emails and web forms, ensuring delivery of a quality service on a consistent basis
• Ensure day-to-day service delivery targets are met, dealing with all queries and requests in a timely, professional and consistent manner
• Accurately record all contact interactions on systems in line with expected process
• Ensure you give a positive image and great first impression to all contacts
• Build sustainable relationships of trust with customers, team members and clients through open and interactive communication
Skills you need to succeed:
• C1 English skills + C1 French Language skills
• Being highly methodical with a thorough attention to detail
• Having excellent organisational skills and ability to work to stringent customer service SLA's and KPI's
• Demonstrating confidence and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively • Showing excellent PC and data entry skills
• Bringing a proactive attitude with the ability and ambition to develop role in the future
• Able to work shifts between 10am - 6pm Monday to Sunday, 5 days a week
• Ready to participate full time in on site training (2 weeks)
What's in it for you:
• Employee Assistance Program for employees and their families (psychological support)
• An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
• Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
• A multinational environment with strong ties to UK business culture
• LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
• Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
• A positive atmosphere with excellent work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)
What we hope you'll do next:
Click 'Apply now' to fill out our short application form, so that we can find out more about you.
Pursuant to Art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the 27th of April 2016 we hereby inform that:
The data controller of your personal data is Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Krakow, ul. Lubicz 23; Kraków, KRS 0000365071, REGON 142604890, NIP 5252488222.
In case of any questions or requests concerning data processing, you can contact us at: PrivacyPoland@capita.com.
Your personal information will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process, including the assessment of qualifications, aptitudes and abilities required for the position for which you will be applying and/or future recruitment processes if you requested that by checking the relevant box below.
The legal basis for processing your personal data:
Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR (processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the controller) and Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR (processing is necessary to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract) to the extent indicated in labor laws (including but not limited to, the extent resulting from Article 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, such aname and surname;; date of birth; contact detailed (correspondence address); education; employment record to date
Your consent - for processing other data provided in the CV and in the cover letter in case you voluntarily providing us with data other than we requested. , and for processing your personal data in future recruitment processes in case you agree to take part in those processes.
Our legitimate interest (article 6(1)(f) of GDPR) - in terms of data collected during the interview as well as results of the qualification tests. We have a legitimate interest in verifying your abilities, aptitudes, legality of stay and work - we require this to assess whether you are a suitable person for the post in question.
Your personal information will be transferred to processor outside the European Economic Area (EEA), located in United Kingdom as a part of a recruitment process and Hiring Managers located in different locations in the UK, Ireland and India. In the case of transferring personal data to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the European Commission has decided to determine an adequate level of data protection. The transfer of personal data to India is based on the application of the Standard Contractual Clauses included in the Data Transfer Agreement (DTA), to which the Group company Capita located in India, is a signatory.Your personal data will be transferred to recipients participating in the recruitment and employment process, i.e., to companies handling the legalization of residence/ employment, medical check (Luxmed Sp. z o.o.) occupational health and safety training services (Safety Umbrella Sp. z o.o), HR (Human Resources) and payroll services (AdAc Sp. z o.o.), as well as to companies related to Capita Group. After a successful recruitment process, your data will be shared with a medical facility with which the Administrator has a contract to conduct preliminary examinations, with the facility being a separate Data Controller. Your personal data may be also disclosed to entities and authorities authorized to process such data.
Your personal data will be stored from the day of sending your CV:
a. for a period of 6 months for the processing of your personal data in the current recruitment process for which you applied,
b. for a period of 12 months if you give your consent for the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, restriction of processing or the right to data portability.
The right to withdraw consent at any time is not affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your data. In such a situation, the Controller will cease to process your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless the Controller can demonstrate that with respect to your data there are valid legitimate grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims.
The provision of your personal data to the extent provided by labor law, including in particular to the extent provided by Article 221 of the Labor Code, is a statutory obligation and at the same time is necessary for you to participate in the recruitment procedure. Failure to provide data will result in your inability to participate in the recruitment procedure. Your provision of other data is voluntary.
Your personal data will not be a subject to the automated decision-making, including profiling.
You have the right to lodge a complaint on unlawful processing of your personal data, to the supervisory authority: Data Protection Authority of the Republic of Poland (UODO, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw)
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)