Customer Service - Assistant Manager - French - Hybrid Bucharest
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service - Assistant Manager - French - Hybrid Bucharest
• Ensures that the process activities are carried-out in accordance with the solution agreed with the customer in the Design and Transition phase;
• Ensures that the performance objectives (KPIs) / process delivery time (SLAs) set under the contract are fulfilled.
• Proposes and implements the solution for new clients, acting as an SME for the process/processes. Poposes, sets and implements the best operational practices across the team and ensures the homogenous and comprehensive knowledge among all the team members.
• Designs transformation projects to deliver financial and productivity benefits to customer in accordance with the contractual clauses concluded with the client.
• Acts as a primary point of contact for all the escalations related to the process.
• Ensures that the team members have all the operational resources and necessary equipment (upon completion of LTO)
• Presents the performance indicators in the operational reviews, analyses data & trends in the process, continuously implements process improvement methodologies based on Lean Six Sigma.
• Ensures adherence to Smart Opex Framework, distributes, and publishes results through company's systems.
• Proposes and discuss with the client transformation initiatives for process improvements (such as Lean, Green Belt etc.)
• Ensures that all team members are aware of the contractual performance indicators (KPIs)/ delivery time (SLAs) and of the level of the expected performance output.
• Conducts team huddles to communicate the information regarding to the process priorities; Coordinates and ensures the creation of the Standard Operating Procedure for the processes managed, updates and validates them before sending them to the customer for sign-off, ensuring that they are accurate, comprehensive, and explained in a logical manner, tailored to the process needs.
• Ensures back-up versions for all team members as per the contractual requirements.
• Successfully finalizing of the training plan related to the role and tasks.
• Providing training and preparing other team members with regards to the daily tasks whenever it is necessary or requested by the manager.
• Periodically updating of the working procedures.
• Developing implementation activities of new systems/applicable tools to the processes in scope. Monitors the team performance on a daily basis and ensures that individual and team objectives are met while complying with the established standards.
• Provides feedback on the performance and the process activity results to team members, identifies areas to improve the knowledge process and plans relevant training sessions to these areas in collaboration with the pathfinder.
• Participates in the selection of team members for different roles by assessing their process experience/ knowledge.
• Keeps a close collaboration with its homologous Pathfinders and Front Runners to be up to date with process and people related issues/initiatives or human resources that may have an impact on the customer.
Carries out onboarding/offboarding activities for the team members within the customer's system.
• Participates to the external governance established with the internal stakeholders related to process.
• Participated to different projects, initiatives within Genpact.
You have a bachelor's degree.
Relevant years of prior experience in working in Customer Service.
You have a good command of MS Office (MS Excel);
You can organize and prioritize your own work according to process SLAs and customer needs.
You are characterized by punctuality and accuracy.
You are proactive in action and take the initiative.
You can communicate in French (min. C1) and English (min. C1 level).
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary.
• Stable job offers - employment contract.
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities.
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.