Customer Service Representative Communications Team (Back-office) - German + French and/or Dutch
Do you have a passion for helping others and ensuring customers have the best experience possible? We have fantastic opportunities to join as multi lingual customer service reps where you have the opportunity to support customers from across the globe.
We are a diverse team and even if you don't have any customer service experience we are keen to hear from you if you have the desire to go the extra mile for our customers. What are your main responsibilities?
In this role, you'll be able to impact the lives of the people reaching out to us. With your strong knowledge of our products and services, and your active listening skills, you assist them with any of their queries around their medical plan. Your human touch, listening skills and empathy give the help and reassurance to the customer.KEY RESPONSABILITIES:
- Managing large amount of emails and calls from our insured members and providers in a timely manner
- Identifying customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions via different communication channels, but mainly email and phone
- Coordinate and ensure follow-ups of the assigned cases or portfolio
- Handling medical issues, in collaboration with our medical consultants
- Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, fax, letter)
- When needed, put your language skills at work to translate different documents.
- Keep records of the conversations in our communication system & tools in a comprehensible way
- Handling complaints and analyzing them, identifying root causes that might lead to the improvement of customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Client Manager in several tasks (e.g. preparation of presentations, preparation of analyses, statistics)
- Contribute to maintaining a co-operative and friendly working environment.
- Your critical eye easily spots possible improvements, and you share them with your manager.
The business language is English.
Advance knowledge ofGerman + French and/or Dutch
Advance/good knowledge of one or more of these languages: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese is a plus.What you'll bring:
What's in it for you?
- Customer focused with ability to identify and solve problems
- Customer centric mind-set
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage workload to meet individual and team targets
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgment in a professional and confident manner
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy with proactive approach
- Capable of balancing various tasks at once while achieving deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements
- Basic IT skills and ability to navigate systems
We recognize we wouldn't be where we are today without our employees, that's why we offer such excellent benefits designed to suit you as and when you need them:
About Cigna Healthcare
- Working from home - Enjoy working from the comfort of your home, with 2 days a week mandatory work from office. On request of manager, you may be requested to work from office on specific occasions (workshops, team meetings, town halls)
- Training - You will be able to take part in the training remotely and we will set you up with all the tools you need to succeed.
- IT Kit - We will set you up with home working resources
- 20 legal holidays + 8 extralegal holidays
- For every 5 years of seniority you receive an additional day off.
- Lunch vouchers
- Work from home allowance
- Transportation allowance or subscription to public transport
- Medical plan and group insurance
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourselfEMEA@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.