:Customer Service Representative with FrenchRole Overview:
Huntsman Corporation's Polyurethanes Customer Service team is searching for an experienced Customer Service Representative in our newly formed HUB in Krakow. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) supports the delivery of defined, high quality, transactional and business service associated with the order fulfilment process. We are looking for someone that is passionate about providing the best customer service and solutions, with a focus on effective problem solving and ability to analyse challenging situations. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing multiple accounts in a specified region for the entire process: from order to delivery. You will oversee taking the order, arranging delivery, processing invoices and after-care. This is a great opportunity to expand your customer service skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.Do you think you're the right fit for this opportunity? Apply today! Role Responsibilities: As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
• Assure accurate order to cash process and master data in SAP and related systems with responsibility from receipt of order to final delivery to the customer.
• Proactively soliciting or monitoring orders from customers based on order patterns, knowledge of customer requirements or guidance from sales organization.
• Daily contact with European customers and be the link between customers, sales force, technical support, credit control, supply chain, logistic service provider where relevant and other O2C related departments.
• Maintain excellent relationships with Customers and internal and external stakeholders by providing relevant process and business information and by proactively following up the orders and deliveries
• Pro-actively detect, prevent and resolve issues related to orders and deliveries. Use the appropriate business tools to monitor orders and related exception handlings
• Contribute to most efficient order to cash handling by promoting Huntsman customer web portal for order entry and documentation retrieval.
• Deliver products and service in line with customer, business and supply chain requirements whilst following lowest cost principle and agreed service as per the business service level and segmentation rules
• Be a key partner in the allocation process by following the business, supply chain and legal rules regarding orders and communication to the customers and logistic service providers
• Manage operationally accruals and settlement process for rebates and commissions.
• Logging and following up of complaints and complaints closure with customers.
• Back up for other CSRs and/or Team Leaders Experience and Competencies: We are looking for experienced candidates with great attention to detail and the ability to find the best solution for the customer and the business. What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Previous professional experience as a Customer Service Representative in a similar environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, ideally with SAP experience.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Very good problem-solving skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business.
- An organized and systematic approach, with the flexibility to adapt to demanding environment.
- Team Player and can do/positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
At Huntsman, we pride ourselves on being a people-oriented organization. Our family-like atmosphere is cultivated by our diverse groups of team members around the world.
We welcome the talent, experience, and fresh ideas that employees at all stages of their careers, from interns to seasoned professionals, bring to Huntsman.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic, industry-leading company, where safety and ethics always come first.
We are looking for someone with a profound background, with highly developed project management and business process design skills.What next?
If you would like to join an innovative, collaborative and multicultural team, please apply now. Your application will be forwarded to a Talent Acquisition Partner, who will strive to get back to you as soon as they can. We understand that applying for a new job is a big decision and we will work hard to keep you updated and support you along the way.