We're looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success - and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
The Customer Service Representative is the member of the sales organization who is the internal contact in nVent for the customer and sales representatives in the field; for all processes around quoting, order management and product information.WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
- The CSR is the primary contact for the customer. All activities are to be performed in an efficient and friendly manner to the satisfaction of our customer within the nVent policies.
- Creation and administration of quotes based on the instruction of the outside sales representatives or Area Sales Managers.
- Accurate order entry in our order management tool.
- Management of open orders; communicate delays to customers, follow up on due and overdue orders internally with traffic and materials management.
- Phone duty; answer to telephone calls assuring the highest possible availability on the phone.
- Build up- and cross-selling opportunities taking inquiries from customers as a possibility to up- and cross sell.
- Provide product information based on information available in the catalogues and nVent knowledge systems.
- Claim handling from customers, ensuring claims are closed within a reasonable timeframe according to nVent Key Performance Indicators.
- Administration of stock returns.
- Education in Commerce/Business/Administration or similar, preferably supports with several years of work experience in similar positions.
- Proficient in English and French. Fluent in Dutch is a plus.
- Phenomenal organization skills
- Customer focused approach, with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are an excellent teammate!
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We're a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We're known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other's authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.