Since launching Dojo in 2019 to address business owners' pain points across the UK, we've seen incredible growth as a scaling fintech, welcoming over 60,000 new customers and growing the Dojo team to 900+ people across five locations. In that time, we've also introduced Dojo Virtual Queues & Bookings and the Dojo restaurant finder app, formerly known as WalkUp and loved by 600 restaurants and 600,000 diners across the UK. Find out more about the journey we've been on here.
Today, we work towards our mission to empower businesses to thrive in the Experience Economy by creating the tools and technology that turn transactions into meaningful relationships. For our business customers, that means fast funding, the fastest payments, smart integrations, and efficient virtual queues & bookings - all with instant insight across the board. For over 600,000 diners across the UK, that means getting seated at their favourite restaurants in just a couple of taps on the Dojo app. Whether it's for busy business owners or hungry diners, every Dojo product is built to address real customer pain points by our dedicated teams in London, Bristol, Hull and Belfast. The Role
We're looking for an experienced, French speaking Customer Service Team Manager to join our growing team. With international expansion just around the corner, this is a unique chance to be at the forefront of this exciting venture.
You'll be an experienced people leader and coach, with great experience of developing talent and a genuine desire to build a great place to work. We're passionate about creating and maintaining an exceptional people and customer experience, and our Team Managers play an integral role in this. With excellent interpersonal skills and high energy you'll be someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and capable of operating in a fast-paced growth environment.
We reward our Team Managers with top of market rate packages of up to £35,000 salary plus the opportunity to earn up to £5,000/year bonus based on individual and your team's performance. What you will do....
What you will bring...
- Nurture and develop a team of up to 10 talented Customer Service Advisors.
- Participate in the recruitment, induction, and development of staff.
- Build an excellent level of product knowledge and proactively drive improvements in service quality leading to enhanced customer experience.
- Suggest and support on process improvements/new initiatives across the department (and other departments) and facilitate team implementation where required.
- Measure, analyse and report on team performance and take appropriate steps to improve that performance for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure FCA and other regulatory and business standards are met.
- Solid experience in a similar team leader role, in a fast paced contact centre environment is highly desirable
- Passion and self-motivation, you'll love to work as part of a team.
- Proactivity with the ability to anticipate and resolve issues.
- The confidence to identify and suggest process improvements, with the drive to continually improve what we do for our people and our customers
- A real desire to be the best and offer market leading service.
- The ability to inspire and nurture employees to ensure they achieve their potential.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to build instant customer rapport.
- Desire to grow and develop with the business.
At Dojo, we're curious
. We have an insatiable desire to learn and innovate. And we're relentless
. We persevere even when it's easier not to. But, we're nothing without our customers, who drive everything we do. From day one, Dojo was built on real customer pain points and every one of us is customer-obsessed
. Creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Dojo
Dojo's 60,000+ customers reflect the diversity of the UK High Street. Building diverse teams that are representative of that to develop and deliver our business strategy is fundamental to continuing to create innovative products at Dojo. As a result, together, we achieve better outcomes for our customers and for Dojo.
Regardless of age, disability, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, culture, educational background, parental status, neurodiversity or disability - whoever you are, if you're passionate about your work, curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on fostering a sense of community, which is only made stronger by each individual at Dojo, so you'll have the opportunity to meet a variety of people across levels, teams, and experiences throughout the interview process.
Find out more about our benefits and what it's like to work at Dojo at https://www.dojo.careers.