Duo Security, now part of Cisco, is the leading multi-factor authentication (MFA) and secure access provider. Duo + Cisco = Disco
With the Most Loved Company in Security and the global leader in network technology joining forces, there are more exciting opportunities than ever to be at the forefront of securing the cloud.
Our mission is simple: democratize security by making it easy and effective for everyone. We're redefining security from the ground up by solving the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - safe, secure information access. We engineer our business to enable our customers to easily address their ever-evolving security challenges.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding work and that our team is at its best when everyone feels empowered to bring their whole self to work. We learn together by hiring for cultural contribution, not cultural fit, and recognize that diversity in background and thought are crucial to building high-impact teams.
We invest in growth and learning opportunities and encourage our people to never stop learning. We foster collaboration and believe in being recognized (and rewarded!) for hard work. We champion a healthy work-life balance. We're more gracious than necessary.
Together we build for the future by designing simple solutions for complex problems. And that's why we're the most loved and trusted name in security.Your responsibilities will include:
Skills you have...
- Developing and implementing tailored strategies that provide continued value to the customer, ensuring renewals and driving long-term account growth
- Driving seamless onboarding processes and working multi-functionally with our support and services team to proactively lead successful deployments
- Effectively lead customer expectations about our features, functionality and limitations
- Being an authority in all things Duo by developing technical proficiencies with both Duo products and supported technical integrations with third-party applications. Author technical notes and training material to share your knowledge.
- Conducting virtual (and eventually onsite) product roadmap presentations and business reviews.
- Understanding customer deployment roadblocks and objections, navigating technical conversations, and delivering solutions.
- Consistently growing your knowledge of the broader security landscape and expertly position Duo by handling objections related to driven solutions.
- Understanding Duo's core security positioning and can continuously learn about product features and functionality.
- Effective Communication + Ability to Influence: You can demonstrate active listening, synthesize information, effectively communicate, and present with confidence and emotional intelligence to varied internal and customer stakeholders.
- Technical Proficiency: You can guide implementation, integration, and deployment of technical solutions in customer's environment. You have expertise with more than one technology, such as networking (VPN, firewalls, load balancing), Microsoft administration (Azure, Office 365, Exchange/OWA, ADFS), authentication workflows (RADIUS, LDAP) and/or SAML/SSO.
- Building Collaborative Relationships: You can proactively collaborate with internal & customer collaborators to find opportunities, address challenging situations, support customers through incident response situations.
- Active Learning and Continuous Improvement: You can map explicitly stated customer business requirements back to product features. You can translate customer sentiment to internal teams as feature requests & appropriately advocate for strategic product decisions.
- Self Awareness: You possess self-awareness, own accountability for responsibilities & commitments. Provide, receive, consider, and incorporate concrete feedback to/from your peers and leadership.
- Execution and Time Management: You can adhere to standardized processes and tools to document customer objectives and project the health of an entire book of business. You can effectively prioritize multiple projects to lead and deliver on customer and internal expectations.
- Strategic Planning and Account Management: You can develop & implement strategies for a customer, including customer engagement, risk identification & mitigation, product adoption, customer expansions, and product upgrades.
- Languages: Must be fluent in English, French would be advantageous.
- Team Player: You can proactively chip in to a positive environment that values people and work, openly share problems and successes, and work across teams to help refine processes and achieve goals.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a team with varied strengths of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo's achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting to you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.