At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.Job Description Summary:
The French Enterprise Account Manager position is a fundamental component of the PayPal Merchant Support team, serving as a primary contact for a portfolio of strategically important clients, including high-profile and high-revenue generating merchants. As an Enterprise Account Manager, you are the business owner for all operational aspects of the merchant processing relationship and through proactive discussions with the merchant you will help identify opportunities for growth and provide recommendations as to how PayPal may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives for their business. A critical component of the Enterprise Account Manager is remaining up-to-date on industry nuances, so as to best advise their clients in this space. Key part of the role is working in tandem with the Relationship Manager out of the French Business Unit to best support the merchants needs.As owner of the operational relationship you will act as merchant's primary source of contact for PayPal product information and communication on critical operational issues including risk management, fraud issues, negative account actions including limitations, placement of reserves and withdrawal limits.The Enterprise Account Manager is expected not just to address the issues we see today, but to be forward thinking and look at how we can prevent future issues and position PayPal and the relationship with the merchant for further business growth. This position has specific targets for increasing PayPal's share of total payment volume with the client either through recommended changes to the existing PayPal account or cross-selling PayPal as a payment and processing alternative for additional business interests owned or controlled by the merchant.Job Description:Fluent French & English are required for this roleCore Duties:
- Maintain industry expertise and advise strategic client base given their unique environments (20%)
- Working with merchants to expand or include the products and feature sets that are most applicable to their business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation. (30%)
- Working directly with merchants on the phone or via email to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues. (30%)
- Working with other departments to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues. (10%)
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues. (10%)
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated, target driven independent worker
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Strong Relationship Management Skills
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have prior experience in Payment Industry setting
- Five+ years experience within a customer success, client relationship management environment or university degree plus three years experience.
- 2+ years proven and strong inbound and outbound sales experience within a fast paced target oriented environment.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Job Description:Subsidiary:
- 2+ years sales or business development experience in one or more of the following areas: internet company, financial institution, payments processor, or telemarketing firm.
Certificates or Equivalent (Required)
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Any general requests for consideration of your skills, please Join Our Talent Community.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.