As a Customer Support Associate
at Convera based in our Santa Ana-Lindora, Cost Rica office, we are looking for a customer support associate candidate who is bilingual French and English speaking
. The hours for this role will be 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM EST
. On occasion when support is required for the PST time zone, we will need coverage from 11:00am-7:00pm EST
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service & quality in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- To provide first line of contact for customers, responding to post-payment queries, targeting real-time resolution in continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation and target focused, able to work under pressure whilst holding customer satisfaction as paramount.
- Effective communication skills are crucial. Additionally, the role requires a strong desire to take ownership and assist team members to drive the team's overall performance.
- Handling of incoming telephone calls and emails from both Internal and External Customers in relation to both pre and post-payment queries, in accordance with agreed SLAs and quality standards.
- Ensure that all relevant information is input accurately and completely into SFDC and is updated each time an action is carried out relating to that client.
- Update cases and clients regularly, in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Act as bridge between Sales, Client and Operations
- Proactively manage and control work levels, using daily reporting to ensure SLAs are met
- Undertake training for new starters along with team over views for new starters around the business
- Maintains focus on personal and team goals, all incoming calls are handled within SLAs and all agreed call back timeframes to customers are adhered to.
- Offer support and advice to internal and external clients, responding to queries within agreed SLA.
- Deliver professionally constructed and factual email communications within agreed SLAs.
- Engage a senior agent with any challenges or barriers
- Being proactive and responsible for client queries.
- Actively take part in telephone training and apply appropriate feedback.
- Maintain and develop best practice as well as sharing best practice across the teams.
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely records in SFDC following any action or contact relating to a customer.
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements
- Achieve 95% or above on QA for customer contacts
- Build knowledge of the relevant payment platform to enable comprehensive response to queries
- Take ownership of and undertake objectives
- Complete all assigned training within allocated timeframe
- Implement and carry out GPS goals
- Take ownership alongside team leader of personal development areas
- Identify any areas of shortfall in knowledge or training which when addressed will improve the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Work with team lead to develop skills to work at a senior agent level
- Utilize SFDC reporting to ensure 2-day updates on cases outside the team.
- Provide standard or bespoke reporting to Internal Stakeholders, Clients and Agents on both an ad-hoc basis and more regularly where agreed.
- Take personal responsibility for preventing potential financial loss to WUBS and ensure the correct escalation process is always followed.
- Customer issues and complaints are fed back to the Client Services Sr. staff with suggestions of how processes could be improved to prevent issues reoccurring.
- Concerns should be highlighted to Sr. staff immediately to minimize any retention risks.
- Fraudulent Payments identified must be escalated to the Client Services Team Leader.
- Experience of a busy team in a client-facing function within the financial services sector
- A passion for excellence in customer service and customer management, along with a proven track record for embedding this passion in team culture.
- Ability to lead by example and deliver service excellence to customers.
- Maintain and exceed targets and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to identify own development areas and training needs.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to network and build. internal/external relationships at all levels.
- Build and maintain supportive relationships with key business contacts, to include the forging of relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Ability to influence others to a desired outcome.
- Highly driven, with strong desire to succeed.
- Analytical capacity and innovative problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style.
- Desire to exceed personal and team targets.
- Team player.
- Effective time management skills.
- Solid computer skills with ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Interne
Convera is the largest non-bank B2B cross-border payments company in the world. Formerly Western Union Business Solutions, we leverage decades of industry expertise and technology-led payment solutions to deliver smarter money movements to our customers - helping them capture more value with every transaction. Convera serves more than 30,000 customers ranging from small business owners to enterprise treasurers to educational institutions to financial institutions to law firms to NGOs.
Our teams care deeply about the value we bring to our customers which makes Convera a rewarding place to work. This is an exciting time for our organization as we build our team with growth-minded, results-oriented people who are looking to move fast in an innovative environment.
As a truly global company with employees in over 20 countries, we are passionate about diversity; we seek and celebrate people from different backgrounds, lifestyles, and unique points of view. We want to work with the best people and ensure we foster a culture of inclusion and belonging.
There are plenty of amazing opportunities at Convera for talented, creative problem solvers who never settle for good enough and are looking to transform Business to Business payments. Apply now if you're ready to unleash your potential. We offer an abundance of competitive perks and benefits including:
- Market competitive monthly gross salary
- Opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Great career growth and development opportunities in a global organization
- A flexible approach to work
- Generous insurance (health, disability, life)
- Paid holidays, time-off, and leave policies for life events (maternity, paternity, adoption)
- Paid volunteering opportunities (5 days per year)
- Hybrid (2 days at the office)
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Customer Success
- Pay Type Salary