Would you like to be the first point of contact for our members via the intercom system at our headquarters in Hoofddorp? Are you able to help members directly with their questions or problems? Do you enjoy ensuring safety by being the eyes and ears for our clubs from a distance? Do you like working morning-, evening-, and nightshifts (16 - 32 hours per week)
? Then read on!This is what the position of Customer Support Intercom Agent French looks like:
As an intercom agent at our 24/7 customer support department, you are the first point of contact for our members. If they are at the club and have questions, they can contact you via the intercom. Due to the diversity of questions, every call is different and you can immediately help the member with the question or problem. After each call, you make a short and clear report.
The intercom team consists of 40 employees, coaches and supervisors. The working language at our office in Hoofddorp is English, but Dutch and French are also spoken. This will make you part of a fun and enthusiastic multicultural team!
For this position, we are looking for several new agents who can work various shifts. Depending on your availability, we can offer contracts of 16, 24 or 32 hours per week.
The shifts are from Monday to Sunday:
06.30 to 15.00
14.30 to 23.00
22.30 to 07.00
Because of this, Customer Support Intercom Agent at Basic-Fit becomes the ideal parttime job for everyone!We ask:
As an enthusiastic intercom employee you have:
And you are:
- A customer-friendly, service-oriented and helpful attitude;
- Good command of the French and English language;
- Located nearby Hoofddorp.
Our promise to you:
- Available, at irregular times, nights and in the weekend;
- Flexible, you are able to quickly adapt to new circumstances as they arise;
- Patient, to be able to help all members in the right way!
Working as an Intercom employee at Basic-Fit means:
Your advantages of working at Basic-Fit are:
- A gross starting salary of € 2,210 based on 40 hours;
- In addition, you earn a surcharge in the evening and night!
- Travel allowance, 0.21 cents per kilometer up to a maximum of 55 km commuting;
- Participation in our pension plan (Basic-Fit pays 52% of the contribution);
- 25 vacation days per year;
- Holiday surcharge of 50%;
- A good training period to prepare you for your new position;
- Grow with us, as an international company;
- The Orange Community, where you can be who you are;
- The Orange Connect App, for all internal communication and updates;
- Various training courses, unlimited access to all online training courses of GoodHabitz and LinkedIn learning;
- Many opportunities to grow;
- A sporty environment, where you can of course also come and exercise, with a pleasant working atmosphere.
Basic-Fit is the largest low-cost and high-value fitness chain in Europe. Our mission is to make fitness accessible to everyone, so that everyone who wants to get fit can get fit. Together with our employees, we provide the best fitness solutions in 1200+ clubs in Europe, for more than 3 million members. But: where we are now is just the beginning. Our goal is to further professionalize in the coming years and to continue our growth. Our company values are already reflected in our name: B(Be), A(Accessible), S(Smart), I(Inclusive), C(Committed).
Are you curious, enterprising, practical and do you like to have fun in your work? Then you've come to the right place at Basic-Fit! We invite you to grow with us, make an impact and share our mission. Go for it! Contact info:
Do you want to work a parttime job at the largest fitness chain in Europe? Then apply now via the apply button, at the top of this vacancy. The process consists of a group application and an interview at our office. The group applications will be held every Thursday.
Do you have a question about this part-time job? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications via this e-mail address will not be processed. (Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated)