A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics
. For 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions
to improve public health
. Today, our teams are spread across 45 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Our bioMérieux West and Central Africa
subsidiary is looking for an IT Business Developer
who will work within the IT Solutions
team and will report to the IT Solutions Manager - Africa.
The position will be based in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
By working with the Clinical Operations Vision Suite, laboratories, and IT teams at customers - you will engage in strategic projects to enhance diagnostic & clinical decisions. As IT Business Developer
, you will have the opportunity for driving change in healthcare by providing Pre-sales expertise and technical support for our valued prospective and existing customers. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams, focusing on technical aspects of the various solutions in the bioMérieux Vision Suite. If you are a person who loves and thrives through challenges and wants to be part of a team that will make a difference, then this position is for you! What will be your responsibilities within bioMérieux?
- Collaborate with the Clinical Sales and Marketing organizations in the promotion of our software portfolio.
- Work closely with sales team and Lead IT Solutions sales opportunities to our customers (Hospital and Laboratories) using your technical and IT expertise.
- Identify potential technical problems and find solutions to meet customer's requirements.
- Ensure implementation success by means of feasibility studies, connectivity and functionalities mapping, business cases for solutions, and identifying the data sources we need for interfaces.
- Analyze, streamline, and optimize patient information dataflows between information systems in the Hospital / Laboratories.
- Data Privacy and Security:
- Ensure compliance with modern standards and regulations.
- Regular communication with Client's Data Privacy Officer and Chief Information Security Officer
- Create high-level designs and Architecture Overview Documents that meet the customers' expectation.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop and propose solutions which are technically and commercially viable for the customers.
- Present and demonstrate our product offerings to relevant customer objectives remotely and on-site.
Who are you?
- Manage other IT Providers within projects.
- Prior experience in Pre-sales or IT Consulting
- Demonstrable skills and understanding of how to sell IT solutions combined with a good understanding of the compliance and regulatory landscape that impacts cloud services.
- Strong experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Solid technical background in information systems architecture, networking, and security.
- Desire to develop Pre-sales and Sales knowledge as well as customer facing and demonstration skills.
- Capacity to simplify technical messages to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create the most effective solutions.
- Fluent in French and English
- Willing to travel: up to 50%
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.