Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company - we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.The Role:
As a Veeva OpenData Stewardship Supervisor, you will be responsible for the direct supervision of a remote team of Data Stewards.
Your role is to promote a positive and rewarding team culture that is detail-oriented and strives for excellence when it comes to data quality. You should enjoy leading people, growing individuals, and scaling a team.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong interest in people management, a process-oriented mindset, and an excellent work ethic. Whether you choose to work at home or in one of our offices, you enjoy working with autonomy and in an international environment. We have a great remote working culture where people work hard, have fun, and grow.What You'll Do
- Lead a large team of Data Stewards
- Deliver on the team targets (quality, productivity, efficiency)
- Grow and develop your team
- Work with the Product Manager to understand the product roadmap requirements and allocate work and resources to meet project deadlines
- Design, document, innovate and optimize processes to ensure best-in-class delivery of data quality and efficiency
- Support additional projects and ad-hoc tasks related to data stewardship
Nice to Have
- 3+ years of leading and managing high-performance teams
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong interest in people management
- Process and result-oriented mindset
- Highly conscientious (organized, analytical, "can do" attitude)
- Proficiency in Windows, Google Apps, MS Office, and other office software
- Highly organized, high attention to detail, and focus on quality
- Experience working with MDM (master data management applications)
- Local Health Care market understanding
- Previous experience or interest in data, databases
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.