Digital Technology Specialist, Modern Work (French speaking)
Guidance (Text Only)
Job Posting Content
Content for the Responsibilities and Qualifications section of the job posting should be leveraged from the Role Library found on HRWeb: HRweb - Role Library.
For guidance on how to create an impactful job description, reference the Job Posting Aid.
For roles in the EU or UK: Years' experience should not be included.
- Use only the "Paste as Text" button in the text editor to transfer content, especially if using Microsoft Word, PPT, Outlook or OneNoteChange the Font Family to Calibri?
- Do not use special characters ?
- Use only one sub-heading for each of the 3 sections - e.g.
- Responsibilities -> Key responsibilities?
- Qualifications -> Skills required?
- Only format content within the text editor (e.g. create bullets and bold styling using the associated buttons in the editor)?
- Remove all blank characters at the end of a sentence by pressing Enter to end each line
Follow these suggestions for what to avoid in your job advertisement:
- Do not mention unannounced products, technologies or project codenames.
- Do not discuss future product milestones or roadmaps.
- Do not mention executive names.
- Do not use a team name unless well known to external audiences.
- Do not discuss internal company goals or business strategies.
- Do not discredit current Microsoft products in market or use language with a negative connotation when describing Microsoft products or services.
- Do not use stats that may be newsworthy such as downloads, units, market share, sales, revenue, or other business metrics without first consulting your Public Relations team.
- Do not mention specific competitors.
- Absolute security, safety, and privacy do not exist. Therefore, do not make any statements that express or imply absolute security, safety, and privacy.
- Do not reference internal URLs, job levels, or terminology.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
- Be the technical leader for Modern Work solutions in your Pod.
- • Be technical lead generators, engaging with/via their known customer technical contacts to identify leads for sellers
- • Lead use case ideation, customer workshops, design technical architecture and conduct proof of opportunities with POCs and Trials for scenarios aligned to FY24 Solution Plays: Secure Productivity and Converged Communications.
- • Partner with MW Specialist to close deals by engaging with qualified opportunities in the Inspire and Design stage of MCEM.
- • Provide high-quality, actionable feedback for improving go-to-market resources, sales practices, and/or product design to your role lead and manager to improve competitive position.
- • Be a disciplined operator and orchestrator. Lead and recognize different engagement / orchestration discipline for AE and non-AE mapped accounts.
- You provide strategic, technical, and partner input based on Microsoft capability at the account level.
- You work with account teams to shape strategic win plans and tailor Microsoft messaging to the audience.
- You demonstrate and oversee demonstrations of products, services, and integration through initial engagements. You present and apply architecture patterns and drive cross-workload support. You apply sales methodologies and coach the team in addressing customer digital transformation and leveraging insights.
Qualifications (Text Only)
Technology-related techncal sales experience
o OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND technology-related sales or account management experience.
*This role is based in Ireland
Technology-related sales or account management experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND demonstrated technology-related sales or account management experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.