Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech RepublicRole:
Dispute Management Analyst with FrenchLocation:
full timeAbout Carrier
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter for people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. This is why we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.About the role
As a Process Specialist in Dispute Management (DM), you will execute several OTC dispute resolution processes in compliance with SOPs and control policies, while actively collaborating with multiple stakeholders such as sales, collectors, cash applicators and customers, for the dual purpose of dispute resolution and identifying improvement opportunities in the order-to-cash process cycle.Benefits
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
Among the many benefits, Carrier offers Exciting innovative environment, possibility for further development and international career opportunities, high-profile team, daily use of English and other foreign languages, language courses, Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life or pension insurance, holidays etc.), Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, personal days off.Requirements
- Min. 2 years of experience in collections and/or similar roles (additional front-office experience will be a plus)
- Comfortable knowledge of OTC processes and debt collections
- Master accounting principles; account reconciliations, double entry concept and general background in finance
- Advanced English + fluent/native French
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package and Excel (SAP and S4/Hana knowledge is an advantage)
- Detail-oriented mentality
- Highly organised and able to work with little or no supervision
Our commitment to you
- Closely cooperate with internal and external customers and various Carrier divisions (sales, collections, cash applications, local finance team, etc.)
- Prepare and review reports related to the role (KPIs, dispute lead time, open enquiries, etc.)
- Investigate open disputes and try to identify the root causes
- Issue document adjustments to close open disputes (cancel and rebill)
- Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
- Support Team Lead and senior management
- Drive cadence calls with the business units to report progress, request support and escalate where necessary
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.
#cbsfinanceApply Now!Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice