is a globally recognised, premium household name. They're market leaders in design and technology and regularly launch outstanding products onto the market, such as the Dyson hair wrap, fans, and vacuum cleaners.
We're looking for Customer Advisors who are fluent in French language and have good level of English, are excited by innovation and thrive on challenges to join our vibrant Dyson customer care team and to interact with owners of some of the most innovative and stylish Dyson products in the world.We Care:
Passionate about Customer Support, with a drive to achieve and exceed targets to achieve a high-quality level of consumer service.We're Curious:
Proactive approach to problem-solving and a "can do" attitude.We Achieve Together:
Strong teamwork ethic, contributing to personal and team targets/SLA while working on personnel targets.What you'll be doing?
RequirementsWhat skills & experience you'll bring to us?
- You will be communicating with clients through different channels such as telephone, email or social media and looking for solutions if they are experiencing difficulties with their order or device.
- As you work, you will be using leading-edge diagnostic tools and Excel to help guide clients in solving issues with their machines.
- In more extenuating circumstances you may agree and arrange a technician visit or to send additional/spare parts directly to the clients.
- You'll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with clients about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market as well as existing products (cross-selling and up-selling).
- You'll be a Dyson Ambassador by educating customers on Dyson Technology, demonstrating a full understanding of Dyson's products and brand values.
BenefitsWhat do we offer?
- Have a fluent level of written & spoken French.
- Have a good level of English to communicate with our international team.
- Be eligible to work in Slovakia and resident in the Slovakian territory.
- Appreciate excellent customer service - no matter whether it's a call, email, or social media, we want to offer our customers the best possible experience.
- Have good computer skills and experience with MS Office.
- Solution-oriented to provide the correct and best outcome for the customer.
- Well-organised and able to prioritise the workload with the ability to work under pressure.
Who we are
- Starting date: Availability in October.
- Contract Type: Fixed-Term.
- Working hours: Full Time (40 hours per week) - rotating schedule Monday - Sunday between 8 am and 10 pm, 5 days/week (rotative weekends, two weekends off per month guaranteed).
- Highly competitive base salary of €15,500 per annum in addition to:
- 5,50€/day meal voucher (110€/month).
- A commuting allowance of €50 per month (€600 per annum).
- Paid 5 extra days (contingency days) per annum in case of emergencies and short-term absences.
- Hybrid working model in an outstanding work location and facilities in our brand-new offices in Bratislava.
- Please note, if you are living further away and can't commute daily, we may be able to offer a remote working option (subject to location and distance from our office).
- Fully paid training that optimally prepares you for your job - 3 weeks duration (office based).
- Best-in-class people engagement activities and programs.
- Ongoing training and development and an opportunity for you to cultivate a new and exciting career in a high-growth environment.
CPM International has a global presence in over 30 countries. We offer multilingual support in various languages tailor-made to the needs of our diverse markets. We focus on customer service, sales, and technical support solutions for clients worldwide.
CPM International believes in creating an open workplace, celebrating diversity in all forms, including gender, race, religion, disabilities, and sexual orientation. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and ensuring everyone feels included from the very start of their journey within CPM.