Company DescriptionAbout Bosch:
Are you ready to shape the future of technology and make a positive impact with your ideas? With Bosch, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the innovative advancements in areas such as mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology, all aimed at enhancing the quality of life and sustainability on a global scale.Who we are?
The Power Tool division sets new standards for the whole world in developing innovative products for building, industry, home, and garden.
Our vision of Business Operation: we are a "digital", "optimized" and user-oriented organization. Partner of sales, support functions and customers, we work to facilitate the completion of commercial operations and ensure the satisfaction of our customers by meeting their needs.
We make business happen, we enable our users, sales, and other internal functions.
We need you to improve PT France division every day.
We are working on global projects and you'll collaborate with colleagues from all over the world and tackle exciting, cutting-edge projects. There are many opportunities for career growth, and we are all about fostering a culture of trust, support, and inclusivity.
So, if you're looking for a place where your ideas will be heard and you'll be encouraged to take challenges and grow, this is the right place for you!
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!Job Description
An EDI Manager is responsible for:
- Establishing, maintaining, and enhancing EDI connections with our customers
- Managing EDI projects from requirements gathering to testing
- Interfacing with customers and Bosch-internal colleagues in other departments including BDO, IT, LOG, and Sales
- Serving as a consultant, vacation proxy, and support in times of local peak loads
- This position involves serving as a local EDI expert and project manager for France, as well as close collaboration with our local EDI managers in other BOP-EA countries (Europe + Asia-Pacific)
Additional Information#LikeABosch Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, Information Technology, Transport, or similar field
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related business or technical areas
- Good understanding or experience in Supply Chain processes (Purchase to Pay or Order Good understanding of EDIFACT or other EDI standards
- Experience with SAP (MM, WM, SD) and good understanding of SAP Idoc structures
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French
- Ability to interpret complex standards, specifications, document flows, etc.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with internal and external partners and team member
- Proficient use of MS Office
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours
- If you want to work from somewhere else in Serbia, feel free, our Hybrid program helps you do that
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes
is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning
approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- English and German language courses
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
You will be part of a product company
. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.On top of these, we are offering:
- Hybrid working environment in Serbia
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch
If you are ready to work #LikeABosch
, please fill in the contact form and submit your CV (PDF
format) in English
language.Included in the referral program.