Avantor is looking for a dedicated and innovative Equipment Services Coordinator to optimize the Field Service Engineer Team that is responsible for the installation, preventive maintenance, and repair of an extensive range of laboratory equipment.
You will have the opportunity support the customers and administrative teams across Europe. If you are experienced in technical craftmanship and working closely with people - Let's connect and talk, you just need to apply. Please use an English resume.
You will work Monday to Friday, 09:30 to 18:00 , this can be flexible. You will be on a hybrid working arrangement, working flexibly between the home and office.
Site location: Timpuri NoiThe team:
Avantor's It Key Operations team is part of 12 amazing individuals that specialists in the outstanding customers service across Europe.What we're looking for:
How you will thrive and create an impact:
- Education: Bachelor degree with a first work experience (min. 2 years) in a similar position is required
- Positive, proactive, customer-oriented, dynamic mindset
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Think creatively
- Solution oriented
- Organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English and French - level
- C1 spoken - C1 level written
- Collaboration Tool: Microsoft Word and Excel experience is required and knowledge of SAP and CRM is a plus
You will liaison between the EU administrative teams, the customers, the technicians, the sales team and the suppliers, collaborate with peers across Europe in answering incoming intervention requests and following them up from the making of the quotation to the start of the invoice after the execution as well as being responsible for coordinating and following up interventions with the Subcontractors. In & outbound calls with customer to manage orders and to ensure complete and on time delivery. With your great communication skills, you will cooperate with many important parties. Most importantly you will play an active role in contract management, quotation follow up and customer communication to support the company's success.Benefits:
- Meal Tickets.
- 24+ days of Holiday (based on length of service).
- Celebrate you Birthday with a day off - in your month birthdate.
- Flexible Benefit platform.
- Private Medical Subscription.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working schedule and hybrid working option.
- Fully committed management in solving situations
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment.
- Career opportunities based on performance and potential.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation