At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.Expert Specialist - O2C Order Management - FrenchKey responsibilities
- The primary role of the O2C Order Management Expert Specialist is to support the accurate, efficient, and compliant customer order processing for customers across the Lilly business.
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local Lilly team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPI's are being met.
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing.
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries.
- Ideally 2-3 years' experience in O2C function with knowledge of order processing and customer service
- Fluency in English & French languages
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture.
- Be familiar with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner.
- Operational awareness of all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, and LSP (Logistic Service Provider) team members to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners.
- Focus on measuring & improving our customer's experience with the GBS.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Lilly's product lines within the market.
- Demonstrate a strong improvement-oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture.
- Actively work with the core team members & Global O2C team to drive improvements for processes.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables.
- Respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members.
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Experience using Interaction Client Phone system.
- Proficiency in using MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Outlook Inbox management
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively "Lilly") are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.