Basic-Fit's accounting team is expanding! Do you have experience in accounting and do you want to join an international team in a dynamic organization? Then we must be looking for you! We are looking for a Finance Administrator (French speaking) within our Finance department.
This is what your assignment looks like
As Finance Administrator, you're responsible for the accurate and timely recording of our AP invoices and arranging payments for our French market. Furthermore, you are the first point of contact for our suppliers regarding several invoice and payment related questions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Invoice recording and processing: enter/scan supplier invoices and recording journal entries;
- Liaise with relevant parties to resolve invoice discrepancies;
- Perform month-end closing activities and reconciliations;
- Reconcile outstanding balances and review AP aging;
- Processing payments of approved invoices (in coordination with our Cash Manager);
- Handling of the e-mailboxes (digital invoices and queries);
- Check approval levels on invoices;
- Support external audit requirements;
- Ad-hoc AP/Payment related activities.
In this position, you will operate within the Accounts Payable team, consisting of eight people, which is part of Basic-Fit's Financial Department. In this role you will report directly to the Teamlead AP.
Strong time management and communication skills. You are well organized and able to prioritize and multitask. You enjoy working in an AP team and to be part of a large Financial Department within a friendly and dynamic organization.
Furthermore we ask for:
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (oral and written);
- Affinity with numbers;
- Proces improvement mindset;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- The ability to work independently and a willingness to take on challenges;
- The ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization.
We are the number one low-cost and high-value fitness brand in Europe. We are determined to make fitness accessible to everyone and a habit people love. Together with our orange squad, we deliver affordable fitness solutions at 1000+ clubs across Europe to over 2 million members combining our straightforward membership model with top-notch fitness technologies. However, where we are today is just the beginning. In the following years, we aim to professionalize further and continue our growth. We move like a scale-up, making use of our strong corporate backbone.
Are you curious, entrepreneurial, and practical, and do you have a playful demeanor? Basic-Fit is the right place for you. Please feel invited to grow with us, make an impact, and share our mission. Welcome to the Orange Community.
Furthermore, you can expect:
Apply for this job
- An informal (you can wear jeans and sneakers if you like), international (many cultures and languages) and friendly, down-to-earth environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your initiatives and to make an impact;
- Unlimited access to the online training courses of GoodHabitz;
- Good benefits, including travel allowance, a bicycle plan, discount on health insurance, work-from-home allowance, and participation in our pension scheme (Basic-Fit pays 52% of the premium);
- We work hybrid, which means two or three days per week to the office depending on your work hours per week;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- A beautiful gym (fitness equipment, spinning bikes, virtual group lessons) at our
headquarters, which you can use anytime;
- And five values are very important to us: Be (yourself), Accessible, Smart, Inclusive, and Committed.
You can apply via the button, then we will inform you of the outcome as soon as possible. The process consists of two interviews.
Before applying, please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, we do not sponsor new work visas or permits for this position. If you already have a sponsorship, it is possible to transfer this sponsorship to Basic-Fit.
If you have any questions, please contact Kerensa van der Lans, Corporate Recruiter via email@example.com.