The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people's skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
For our Global Business Services Center (GBSC), located in TSUM Business Center, we are looking for a Finance Business Partner FP&A with French.Job Description:
• Contribution to all key strategic and commercial decisions and planning, budgeting and forecasting processes to drive long term performance
• Excellent IFRS knowledge and application experience
• Develop effective partnerships and relationships with virtual finance teams and key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of expectations, demands and internal processes.
• Actively look for ways to challenge costs that are incurred in the service organization.
• Daily contact with executives across the service organization to ensure the financial impact of decisions are fully understood.
• Detailed analysis of departmental performance and cost drivers
• Support the development of new business initiatives, including the financial analysis of new business proposals
• Analyzing, strategizing and monitoring of on-going projects
• Recognize problems, implement solutions and drive business performance.Job requirements:
• BS/BA and Master in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance or ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Proven track record of business partnering
• Ability to influence senior management to consider key financial issues within the business
• Excellent business orientation, with understanding of key drivers, issues, constraints etc of the business
• Ability to understand / deal with complex issues and ambiguity, and implement practical and innovative solutions to problems
• Strong financial analysis background
• Driver of change and constantly looking for improvements
• Pro-active behaviors that demonstrate initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time, budget and quality
• Strong planning and prioritizing according to business needs.What we offer?
- Professional Growth in a Global Company
- Individual Career Path
- Talent Program
- E-Learning Hub
- Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
- Mentor Support
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- 5 Wellness Fridays Vacation
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Store Discounts
- Team Buildings and Company Events
- Lounge and Game Areas
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
- Metro Station next to the Office
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Atos.