Financial Analyst with French - Supervising Associate
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This role will establish a trusted relationship with their client, understanding their needs and teaming with other Finance team members to bring best in class analytical support, functional expertise and reporting solutions.The opportunity
Europe West PBFA (Planning, Budgeting and Financial Analysis) team is seeking strong Finance Advisors to support Consulting team with the focus on France. You will be part of regional Finance team and act as a finance professional that serves as a business partner and strategic advisor to key business leaders and assists the Finance Lead in providing critical thinking on business direction, operating performance and financial results.Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Assisting the Finance manager in providing insights to the business. It includes weekly and monthly performance reviews, Strategic and Financial planning processes, business modelling and ad'hoc analysis
- Covering the P&L performance review and also Markets Finance aspects related to the accounts performance
- Delivering weekly and monthly performance reviews for respective business, adding insights, financial analysis and commentary. Maintain a robust month end reporting process, and ensure commentaries are timely, insightful and action oriented
- Responding to requests from Finance and Service Line Leadership to answer specific ad hoc financial questions and provide insightful information to advance leadership discussion and decision making. Support the design and delivery of ad hoc financial analysis. Ability to model projections, identify trends and issues that need to be analyzed and understood
- Taking part and leading planning/forecasting processes. Support the completion on time of the various planning cycles, ensuring outputs align to the objectives set at the Regional, Area and Global levels
- Taking part in improvement projects re. margin improvement, Mercury implementation
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance)
- 4+ years of experience in finance/business roles with at least 3 years of supervisory, analytical, forecasting and budgeting experience
- Very good spoken and written English and French
- Ability to work in a virtual global organization respecting international cultures
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Good presentation, leadership, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative in approach to problem solving
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of tools, predominantly Excel, PowerPoint
- Travel may be required based on business need
What we look for
- It is expected that this individual works with minimum supervision of Senior team members
- Computer proficiency; be proficient or trainable in complex aspects of financial software packages, including Essbase, Hyperion, Business Objects
We're interested in hiring a professional with excellent Finance knowledge as well as someone very customer focused with superb communication skills. This position is expected to have autonomy and proactively raise issues or concerns to Senior members as necessary.What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.