As the Fleet Payable & Receivable Analyst
you will be responsible for the daily and monthly general accounting processes for Fleet (French Market).
Provide fleet payables (new vehicles) / receivables (BB collections) cash flow forecasting for the monthly planning process.What You'll Do:
What We're Looking For:
- To provide variance analysis and detailed explanations on the monthly and 13 week forecasted cash flow.
- Management & follow up on fleet receivables & payables to deliver on the monthly cash targets: ensure the bank accounts are funded so that disbursement can process the fleet payments, following up with the carmakers, car dealers (collection calls and/or written correspondence) so that the buyback invoices are paid on time - all subsequent reporting.
- Reporting on the status of the new vehicle payments and BB collections to all the key stakeholder groups and ensuring the targets are reached.
- Provide information regarding fleet cash receipts / fleet payments to assist banking department in correctly accounting bank movements.
- Review the accuracy of the fleet financial data in the fleet system to ensure correct accounting.
- Maintain and update Fleet Accounting Database (EFSS) - Downloading of Reports to gather new vehicle purchases & to assist with month end review & variance analysis.
- Working with the fleet general accounting team in OKC to address any reconciling items on the fleet reconciliations.
- Non-Return Bonus / Volume Bonus billing and collection.
- Ensure the processing and payment of Short-Term Maintenance (STM), Excess Mileage, and Leasing invoices.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder alignment across the fleet end to end process, In-country Fleet team, Treasury, Tax, OKC Fleet Accounting, Fleet Planning, Accounts Payables, Car Maintenance, Logistics.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external audit programs, policies and procedures.
What You'll Strive For:
- Part qualified Accountant or currently studying for a professional accounting qualification.
- 2 years or more experience working in an accounting environment.
- Native French speaker essential.
- Fluent English required.
- Accounts receivables knowledge.
- Intermediate / Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access essential.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Good communications skills (written & oral) - ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic attitude to change.
- Partnership with the Treasury and the Fleet Acquisition / Sales teams to ensure accurate cashflow forecasting, reporting and analysis for Fleet payables and receivables
- Successful performance in key areas including [individual performance metrics]
- Innovating relentlessly
- Excellence in executing on the fundamentals.
- Customer first mentality
The Hertz Corporation operates the Hertz, Dollar Car Rental, Thrifty Car Rental brands in approximately 9,700 corporate and franchisee locations throughout North America, Europe, The Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The Hertz Corporation is one of the largest worldwide airport general use vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.