We are looking for a talented, French Speaking Mid-Weight Designer to join our London creative team.
We are a tightly knit team of illustrators & animators, photographers & videographers, coders & brand builders who create thumb-smashing content for some of the biggest brands in the world.
To be a part of the Design & Production team, you must be a pixel loving, idea generating, creative collaborator who likes to tell stories that move.
You'll be tasked with concepting and delivering a range of work across a variety of projects and brands. Time moves at the speed of light at 1000heads, but you'll be working with the most talented bunch of individuals this side of the Moon landings.
In a nutshell you'll be working within the design team on a massive range of projects and brands. Designers at 1000heads are involved from the start of a brief right through to output. You'll be involved in ideations, project development and creation of content in 2D, photography, stop motion, motion graphics, video or whatever medium works best. Ownership and passion are key at 1000heads, so we're looking for a candidate with an insatiable drive to create award winning, innovative campaigns. Responsibilities
- Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
- Creative ideation and design thinking, on your own or as a team
- A strong knowledge of After Effects (motion graphics) is essential for this role. Mixed media outputs are dreamy!
- Delivering storyboards and campaign look and feel visuals. Creating meticulous final assets that are delivered on time, on brand and in a cost-effective manner
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams to deliver projects as a team
- Written and verbal fluency in both French and English essential
- After Effects and good knowledge of motion
- Demonstrated 3+ years design background
- Design degree preferred but not essential
- Agency experience highly desirable
- Intrapreneurial, with a team-player approach and a can-do attitude to go with it. We value positive, proactive team members, eager to help, take on responsibility and able to work on their own initiative
- Passion, passion, passion
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and to understand the styles of a range of brands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and a hunger for problem-solving
1000heads is a Social Transformation company.
We combine expertise in data & analytics, strategy, technology and creativity to help the world's best businesses build Social Age brands.
1000heads delivers social-first insight, consultancy, and creative services to clients around the world including The North Face, Google, Diageo, Wella, Snap, Meta, Amazon and the United Nations.
We have offices around the world in London, Berlin, New York, LA, Miami, Sydney and Melbourne.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual's ability to perform their job.
For more information on 1000heads, visit www.1000heads.com.Benefits
- Additional holiday day for each year of service, up to 25 days
- Additional festive shutdown period between Christmas and New Years period
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Medical Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular company socials/away days, free Monday breakfasts and Friday drinks
- Flexible working, hybrid 1-2 days per week #LI-Hybrid
- Plus other cool perks