We're currently recruiting for a Regional Service Desk Coordinator for our fast-paced, innovative Operations and Maintenance division. As Regional Service Desk Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring service is delivered in-line with the customer service contract, taking into consideration risk and opportunity. Via the use of our Service Desk tools you will manage all aspects of the monitoring service and delivering the processes around Incident, Change, Problem and Transition processes. You will also be responsible for working with the regional Customer Service Manager to provide regular customer reporting directly to the customer.
About Nomad Digital
Nomad Digital is the world's leading provider of passenger and fleet connectivity solutions to the railway industry. Founded in 2002, and headquartered in the UK, currently serving more than 80+ global customers - in more than 40 countries - Nomad designs, builds, deploys and manages passenger Wi-Fi and on-board passenger infotainment systems. Nomad also provides remote online condition-based monitoring and maintenance solutions for optimising fleet management, operational performance and improving fuel economy.
When you join Nomad Digital, you will join a forward thinking, fast-growing, fun environment with access to some of the very latest technology in its field. You will work with experts who innovate collaboratively, creating an environment of team work and trustworthiness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure successful service delivery based on pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
- Understanding and implementation of ITIL Change, Problem, and Incident management best practice.
- Performance and pastoral management of a team of Service Desk Regional Team or External Support.
- Support regular service reviews with regional customers
- Management of major incidents affecting regional customers.
- Production of monthly reports based on regional Incident, Change and Problem performance.
- Fluent French (written and spoken) at a business level
- ITIL v3/v4 (preferred but not essential)
- Proficiency in standard MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of ITSM tooling (E.G. JIRA, Remedyforce, Freshservice)
- An understanding of modern networking solutions
- Excellent communication skills, specifically dealing with staff at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent documentation skills with experience of creating support documentation for users with a full audit trail
- Experience of working within an ITIL Environment
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to organise, multi-task and switch between tasks to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Adept at analysing data with the purpose of generating accurate and meaningful reports
- Proactive individual with a passion to deliver a high-quality customer service
- Keen to learn new technical skills where necessary
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build and manage strong working relationships
- Health Care Cash Plan.
- Life Cover & Critical Illness Cover.
- Contributory Pension Scheme via Aviva.
- 25 Days of Annual Leave with enhanced leave based on tenure.
- Option to purchase an additional 5 days of leave per year
- Employee Referral Scheme / Employee Recognition Scheme.
- Company Sick Plan.
- Hybrid Working Model - The role will consist of a mix of working from home and being in our Newcastle Head Office.
Nomad Digital is committed to being an inclusive and diverse employer, as well as providing equal opportunities in employment and freedom from unlawful discrimination on the grounds of age, race, ethnic or national origin, sex, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, religion or beliefs.
We encourage and welcome all job applicants, especially those from diverse backgrounds and ensure everyone is treated equally and without discrimination.
Where possible we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements or appropriate reasonable adjustments on request. To discuss further, please email HR@nomadrail.com.