Laundryheap is an award-winning and industry-leading startup that is revolutionizing laundry and dry cleaning. We collect, clean, and return customers' items in as little as 24 hours, often making us the fastest in our industry.
Headquartered in the UK, our service is available in 11 international markets, and we're currently in the process of expanding further across Europe, Asia, and North America.
We are now looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual with fluent French speaking skills to work for us in our overseas office (Bengaluru, India). As we are an international brand working with different time zones, we require the potential candidate to be flexible to work in shift patterns.You'll make a difference:
You will be responsible for communicating with customers and ensuring that an appropriate response/solution is given to all issues, concerns, questions and compliments to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Minimum Skills Required:
- Responding accurately and timely through all communication channels, including email / live chat.
- Maintaining customer contact for all conversations escalated.
- Ensuring high standards of tone and language in all written and verbal communications to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Acting as an ambassador for Laundryheap, using knowledge of the organization / our offerings to promote Laundryheap positively at any given opportunity.
- Liaising with all stakeholders to resolve customer complaints in the most efficient and effective manner, referring issues using correct escalation procedures.
- Creating invoices through the online ordering system.
- Achieving relevant KPIs that allow us to drive business results and improve the overall customer experience.
- Planning, prioritizing and maintaining a busy workload efficiently, whilst ensuring excellent customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the year.
- Working closely with account managers to ensure the customer's needs are exceeded and feedback is communicated to all stakeholders.
Number of positions open: MultipleWork Schedule and Patterns:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, impeccable spelling and grammar both in English and French.
- Relevant years of experience should be between 2-5 years.
- Prior experience with Intercom or any other relevant software.
- Email / live chat customer support experience.
- Proficient Google sheets skills.
- Experienced in the investigation of quick resolution and escalation.
- Former experience in a fast pace tech start-up would be a plus.
- To-do attitude and problem-solving state of mind.
- Any extra European language will be considered an asset.
Note: Immediate joiners are preferred.
- 9-hour shift (8 working hours)
- 5 days a week (2 week-offs based on rota)
- Rotational Shifts
- Office-based role
We love to work with ambitious, proactive people who have a can-do attitude and are confident decision-makers. So, if this sounds like you, take this opportunity and apply to join the International Laundryheap Team today!