French Speaking HR CoordinatorWhat is the job about?
Apply a well-developed knowledge base within HR processes, administration and systems in the HR Services Center in order to offer HR support to the surrounding organization (employees, managers and Business Partners)
Apply HR administrative and legal knowledge to support geographic and global HR processes under own responsibility area.
Responsible for collaboration with stakeholders outside the HR Service Center, contribute to HR projects and follow up on deliveries and processes. Your tasks will be:
We imagine that you have:
- Provide general HR support via front and back office tasks.
- Answering phone and requests and guiding employees to self-service solutions. This will involve applying a specialist knowledge of different HR IT systems/tools and applying a generic knowledge of different and HR processes and guiding empoyees to self-service solutions
- Work in depth with tasks related to country support (life cycle) and/or global HR process admin
- Provide local HR administration and coordination for activities ranging from pre-onboarding, on-boarding, temporary to permanent hiring, contract modification and offboarding and other as required
- Coordinate pre-employment background checks and drug tests (only for US)
- Administer and coordinate time management and absence activities, including maternity cases
- Handle general HR communication to employees in the assigned geographical area including company-wide announcements, manager reminders and employee specific topics (about contracts, general HR topics, system access and process)
- Spot differences from standard processes and escalate to HR Compliance/legal department/HRBP if needed
- Assigned and administer multiple global processes (Mobility, PDD, Learning, Shares, etc.) besides country-dedicated role as required
- Contribute to build up and maintenance of country specific and/or global knowledge library
- Contibute to knowledge sharing and continuous process improvement within and across the global HR service centers
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders on various HR topics
- Contribute to defined projects and efficiency gains, at a capacity of documentation and other administrative tasks, or as required
- Responsible for building strong relationships to do the coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment across the business
- Follow up on deliveries and processes
What do we offer?
- College or University Degree
- Preferably 1-3 years experience in HR, HR Servicing or Service Center areas
- Fluent language skills in English and French
- Peferably experience from a shared services context
- Experience working with well-defined processes
- Preferably experience in working with HR and T&A systems (Kronos, Nexon etc...)
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Sport opportunities (sport events)
- Flexible working-hours, Hybrid work
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume by clicking on 'Apply'.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos or on our local pages We look forward to hearing from you. About Grundfos
Grundfos is one of the world's leading water technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+ countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering solutions to the world's water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.An inclusive team
If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners - however you identify and whatever your background is.